Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I've played with Tamaki about 4 hours. She's pretty good, but god damn, more drama? I'm out this bitch for a while.

89766887_10163088758060023_8272401724161916928_n.jpg

If you want me this is where I will be. On my PS4 minding my own fucking business. BTW I'm not sure I like what they did with breakables on DOA6 IMO it doesn't look that good or natural.

But if Tekken wants to take shots look no further than Lucky Chloe and the blonde chick that was a slap to Eliot in Tekken 6 was it? Who cares? Let the Tekken community have fun with the game I've learned it drives more interest. KT deserves whatever backlash they get for their recent decisions and I'm done defending the game. XD

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Anyways let's just ignore the Tekken community bc if there's something I've learned being a part of it is how incredibly stinky it is.

GBF VS can't come out quick enough lol, who needs drama anyways there's lot of good shit coming for the gaming industry in the upcoming weeks!!!!

Jadeinchains

Poor Tamaki can't have any time in the spotlight with all this controversy happening lol. Personally I'm on the side of this thinking its pretty silly in terms of a controversy since it just sounds like its a matter of, Its a real martial art with real techniques and all the fighters involved happen to use the same martial art and so it's only logical that there would then be similarities between multiple practitioners using the same fighting style.

Also...off topic but E3 is now cancelled cause of the coronavirus.. its for the best to stop the spread but wow really everything is shutting down and coming to a standstill. :I

Stay safe everyone. :)

MC625

Also...off topic but E3 is now cancelled cause of the coronavirus.. its for the best to stop the spread but wow really everything is shutting down and coming to a standstill. :I
at least this year I won't have blue balls from watching all this shiny trailers :D.
But I have one now after looking at every rule 34 of Tamaki on internet cause my PC can't run DOA 6.

Leifang

Yeah and on top of that Tekken took animations from DOA as well too xD Lili's WR3,4 is literally Brad wong's 7KK and 6H+K iirc correctly and Lucky Chloe's f4,4 is literally Kasumi's 9KK, they use and take from each other all the time xD

Plus the moves arent original in game either, they use motion capture to often times replicate the irl style's moves. Plus people have been fighting for years, Aikido moves have been done even long before the style was even a style since moves are learned, they're not just from a tied style. Anyone can perform Asuka's moves if they wanted to. So DOA isn't supposed to have Kasumi have her 66K~K all because Lili has it in Tekken as ff3,3+4? XD
It’s quite obvious, some of the Tekken community are jealous of Tamaki positive reaction. Just like most jealous type, they look for stuff to discredit the character. Deep down they know she’s good and they hate it. At the end of the day they’re only promoting her. lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It’s quite obvious, some of the Tekken community are jealous of Tamaki positive reaction. Just like most jealous type, they look for stuff to discredit the character. Deep down they know she’s good and they hate it. At the end of the day they’re only promoting her. lol
Yeah I think it's just jealousy, Tamaki is way better than that bitch asuka imo xD

Ninoasker

DOA6 is pushing tekken to a cliff in graphical performance and he feels the heat.
Girl u went too far lmao. We're talking about a game that has different body meshes for literally every costume so we get shit like the whole navel thing where in some costumes you see it, in some others you don't and in the worst case they have 2 visible ones lol. At least Tekken is consistent with their models and the overall visual style of the game. And this comes from someone who actively hates the crusty looking hair they gave the Tekken characters in 7 and the girls' plastic doll-like faces. The men at least have some kind of skin detail but the women be looking like they soaked in oil thanks to that ugly ass crusty hair and glossy skin combo LMAOO
tekken_7_nina_williams_customization_8_by_whitedevil350_dcegnzy-fullview.jpg

SaihateDYNAMO

The only reason why people think Tekken 7 has good graphics is because of all the visual effects. The hitsparks, camera zooms, slowmo, etc. do a LOT to give pizzazz to a game that otherwise looks like literally every other generic UE4 game out there (if not worse thanks to the dingy lighting on some of the darker stages). Also T7's models and hair are literally early-PS3 quality and the faces are horrific cause nobody looks like themselves anymore (RIP Lili, i don't know who that body double they used in T7 is cause...).

IMO DOA6 could use some more special effects like hitsparks, actual hit effects and better camera angles on break blows, etc. The dusty grey hitsparks for example look so boring!
DOA does have a lot more animation than Tekken. Tekken uses hit effects to block out how bad the animation really is.

Though with DOA6 it has gotten pretty bad with height clipping and twisty models. IDK anymore.
To me, DOA animations aren't what they used to be since arguably 5U and I hate it. It's still forever better then Tekken's outdated PS1 robot animation style but some of these new DOA animations look very floaty, like they don't hurt at all. This is realllly prevalent in some of Mai and Tamaki's throw and strike animations as well as most of the new Fatal Stuns that came out in that one update months ago. I would make gifs of some examples but its not worth the time lol

KwonJigglypuff

I would love Team Ninja to create a character that shows how good they are at creating beautiful animations. Tamaki looks nice but feels a bit clumsy/wonky/robotic sometimes. Marie-Rose and Rig were nice though.

A (male) exotic dancer with multiple stances, good flexibility and flowy choregraphies would be perfect.

With the graphics and characters models, this is why I always LOVED this series compared to any other fighting game. And why Helena is my main (even though her teishitsu can look ugly sometimes).

And yes, I'm all for more effects. Water effects for Helena specifically. I mean, why not! #DolphinGoddess

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD