Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

onelasttime

I'm just having a hard time understanding why people don't think they'll port DOA6 over to next gen? I mean. Its a shoo-in, no?

KwonJigglypuff

Dead or Alive 6 : "Redemption" would be a good marketing. With a solid budget. Leon, Gen Fu, Ein, 3 newcomers (2 males, 1 female). 10 new stages (5 original, 5 retro), tons of free default costumes and accessories (legacy and casual), reworked mechanics and updated movesets (consulting the community), all the missing content from Story Mode (+ fan art gallery), a revamped Tag Mode and the promise of Season Passes/patches only featuring new moves, new fighters and new stages.

But since it's never going to happen knowing TN, I'd rather wait for DOA7 on next gen.

#StockholmSyndrom

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Can we scrap Ein and Gen fu?
They are pretty much done. There will not be a DO6U.

Does it take a lot to design costumes and import them into the video game?

I do not understand why they would not just continue to give this game costumes, etc. , they could use the extra money they receive from this game and use it toward whatever they would be/are planning next?

Why would we continue to play this when we don't get any new content?

"I'm here to discuss my raise."

"Why on EARTH would we give you a raise?"
the whole issue are the costumes. Paying for costumes that already are in 5 is stupid. Paying for overpriced seasonpasses full of unoriginal, character killing fetish sets and another chick who will go through the same treatment as the others. The rest of the remaining issues aren’t nearly as big as the costume issues.

If they create a DOA6U they need to really reevaluate their business decisions and the way the put out DLC. They also need to make significant changes to the gameplay and the game modes and the completion of said game modes. (Cough story and DOA Central mode).

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Anyone remember this?
So they always wanted to stop the service after 1 year :confused: Well they stopped in Spring maybe also for the Corona.
Anyway,if we assume that the Summer period is true, then it would explain a lot of things :eek:

Basically we had to get other 13 Revival Sets. Why 13? Because all the non default-DOA5 Costumes have IDs 100+ and back in patch 1.11 i found a "texture" named RYUCOS120. So the total range is 101-120 and with the lastest two revivals we hit 107. Doing the maths, until August there are 4 months left, so 4x3=12 --> 107+12=ID 120. So in total we would had 8 season passes and assuming that every SP would bring a new character that explains also the 4 gaps in the character selection screen (including the random). Such a nice plain KT, isn't it? o_O

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Anyone remember this?
So they always wanted to stop the service after 1 year :confused: Well they stopped in Spring maybe also for the Corona.
Anyway,if we assume that the Summer period is true, then it would explain a lot of things :eek:

Basically we had to get other 13 Revival Sets. Why 13? Because all the non default-DOA5 Costumes have IDs 100+ and back in patch 1.11 i found a "texture" named RYUCOS120. So the total range is 101-120 and with the lastest two revivals we hit 107. Doing the maths, until August there are 4 months left, so 4x3=12 --> 107+12=ID 120. So in total we would had 8 season passes and assuming that every SP would bring a new character that explains also the 4 gaps in the character selection screen (including the random). Such a nice plain KT, isn't it? o_O
That so called ”leak” made me lose quite a lot of braincells. The DLC service stopped because people were tired of re buying the same shit and it didn’t bring them enough money.

marussya

So, from messages it looks like they finished with 6 at all. I don't want to be pessimistic, I want 6U,but turn page sounds like - guys, see you in next installment ,another question is what interesting they are going to offer DOA fan base. And it's way too early for 7, maybe I'm mistaken of course, to be honest I have nothing against if we'll get doa7 3 yrs later or something like that. P. S. And I don't think that Ninja Gaiden possible announcement can receive a lot of interest from DOA fans, and not much people can switch their attention to NG

SaihateDYNAMO

Koei Tecmo putting that DLC cash to good use at least, they just donated the equivalent to 100 million yen on medical supplies (for the virus) in Japan.
Moment of silence for the brave healthcare workers on the frontline who made this possible
ss_e94ac81b2045bf6f6fb37b336545d9801a97ac3c.1920x1080.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I would’ve loved to participate in these combo challenges, if it actually were for costumes or content worth going for. I mean it’s cute that they try to keep the game “alive” but idk, I feel conflicted about this.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
People are saying scrap Genfu, but he was a bad ass mother fucker that stomped holes through the NINJAs. I'm sorry, but I think some people like 6 because Kasumi is OP as fuck.

Anybody that thinks she isn't should watch almost any tournament. She is in a great position in 6 because she is ahead of almost every other character in spades.

Genfu? Alpha? Boo hoo.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
People are saying scrap Genfu, but he was a bad ass mother fucker that stomped holes through the NINJAs. I'm sorry, but I think some people like 6 because Kasumi is OP as fuck.

Anybody that thinks she isn't should watch almost any tournament. She is in a great position in 6 because she is ahead of almost every other character in spades.

Genfu? Alpha? Boo hoo.
I’m people.

Kasumi isn’t OP, sorry. She is extremely good but OP? I don’t think so. She has clear weaknesses and is very unsafe. She has some more mixup tools now but besides her mixup and speed she doesn’t have that much.

KwonJigglypuff

I wish they had given Gen Fu the opportunity to shine. Like how do you want to make him popular when he was left behind since DOA3 ? Sure his storyline is not amazing, but they could really create something with him. Make him the goofy Yoda kung-fu master with new epic acrobatics and an unique "one-punch" stun. But no... let's just waste a character trope we have and do nothing with him. For ten years.

Just like Leon. They have the character, but don't create anything for him (except in DOA5U). And then, people use it to say "his story is over" and "he's too similar to Bayman" (when they are not). I was so excited to see him appear in DOA6's story mode... but no.
Tell me how Hitomi and Mila are different ? One has short hair ? The other has an oriental martial art ? Okay.
To me they are just two friendly positive females stalking their idol. But they have boobs. That's interesting...
dead-or-alive-5-xbox-360-1347374105-189.jpg

Gen Fu and Leon would have made a cool DLC male characters if they had tried to give a thought on how to makeover them and make them relevant.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD