Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Didnt say it would? Lol

Well you asked
dog_kek.jpg
. Surely your question must amount to something extraordinary for someone to ask that, considering the state DOA6 is in.

Last edited:

human013

Who knows, gender bending the guys may even help DOA become more popular. The only male character people know and care about is Hayabusa and that recognition was due to Ninja Gaiden.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
DOA is already popular. It became popular for expensive content and article sources for charging hair dyes, while having this false perception that it's premium quality, with the extra addition of the latest game being laughed at from the rest of the other fighting communities out there, in good reason obviously.

DOA already made it, can't get more popular than that
dog_kek.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk what this thread has became in terms of discussion but:

A part of me doesn't expect anything but I'm somewhat hoping that TN shows something related to an Ultimate edition of DOA6 or maybe even something about NG. It's gonna be an online set so I'm guessing that means while there won't be physical showcases, they'll broadcast game devs's projects and game reveals from their locations.

mizking

Probably a new or returning IP, as for the future of DOA6, I mean after all the crap it has gotten in 2 and a half years, I'm not even sure if we'll see an Ultimate, also NG3 wasn't well recieved either and we haven't seen that since

Get ready for another Marie/Honoka/Kasumi crossover with some mobile game we've never heard of

Probably a new or returning IP, as for the future of DOA6, I mean after all the crap it has gotten in 2 and a half years, I'm not even sure if we'll see an Ultimate, also NG3 wasn't well recieved either and we haven't seen that since

Get ready for another Marie/Honoka/Kasumi crossover with some mobile game we've never heard of

I wouldn't be too surprised if that happened. Its Marie, Honoka, Kasumi, and Ayane who are always the ones to be in crossovers to bring in fans from whatever game they're going into to make DOA more popular. Especially for mobile.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Port 5LR to Switch and add crossplay for some easy money. Idk why they haven't already.
I don't think they could tbh, they lost rights to several collaboration DLCs and idk if they even have the rights to include the VFs and Mai in new ports of it anymore, I think it'd be too late now

Kasumi-Phase-X

Would you guys ever be interested in a fighting release that is all girls? Like if all the new XVV girls took the movesets of the guys in DOA

The concept does sound like an interesting idea for another spin off title. Giving VV girls Guys movelist doesn't seem necessary since there has to be other fight styles that DOA doesn't have.

We know DOA is profitable, but KT would rather reap profits from VV than spend money building a new fighter.

I think part of that reason is that VV has Paid V-Stones (aka Mircotransactions) which Gacha games have these type of currency (Certain Event Outfits requires Paid V-Stones), which would be KT best methods in making money in this current gaming generation.

Port 5LR to Switch and add crossplay for some easy money. Idk why they haven't already.

Its too late for another port of DOA5LR, since its DLC Support has ended. If there was going to be a Switch Port it would have to be DOA6 since its a new game.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Maybe DOA could do with a simplified all girl fighter featuring not just mainline girl but VV girls too. Let people have more casual friendly gameplay mechanics and raunchier stuff like several bikini and fetish costumes and Private Paradise and then have the mainline games be purely competitive.

I know we technically have Xtreme for the all girl sexy fanservice stuff but people come into the fighter expecting that kind of thing too and get upset when it's not (doesn't help that DOA5 somewhat normalised this).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don’t think that would help DOA. DOA itself doesn’t really have that many issues since the game overall is quite balanced and fine in gameplay. I don’t like the mechanics of 6 but overall it’s not that awful.

Anyway. It’s just that KT and TN have this image of what the DOA fandom is like and which audience they like to reach. TN is trying to change DOA’s reputation, while KT is embracing and enhancing it. They need to get on one line and decide which direction they want DOA to go in. Personally I would like it if DOA became a more serious fighter with costumes and characters that look cool and unique and doesn’t have copy paste fetish sets monthly that take like 2 days max to work on.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
DOA6 is a great game if you like characters that are functional in its current system.

I still think 5 is a lot more fun to learn and offers rewarding combat. Whereas 6 can be fun in short bursts of gameplay with long sessions being daunting, boring and noticably repetitive.

GarryJaune

DOA6 is a great game if you like characters that are functional in its current system.

I still think 5 is a lot more fun to learn and offers rewarding combat. Whereas 6 can be fun in short bursts of gameplay with long sessions being daunting, boring and noticably repetitive.
"It is a good DOA game because I can finally win someone"

pretty convincing to me:p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD