Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Because she wasn't annoying enough already? Bleh I hate that she's in the game -_-
Tbf I think it's fair she gets all this, the stun game isn't that prominent anymore and it's not like CBs are in the game anymore
and I like that she's in the game, I love darker characters and using characters who people find annoying to deal with xD DOA6 is gonna be the game where Phase 4 can really shine, I just know it <3

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
For story reasons I don’t mind Phase in DOA6, but I wish they’d change her up visually to make her less like Kasumi.

Like, I get that she’s a clone, but why does she have to have the exact same styling and haircut. Did they clone her bangs too?
I kinda wish they would have given Phase 4 shorter hair or something, or even a shaven head tbh since there was a mod where she had a buzz cut and she looked beautiful imo, and I normally don't care for short/non hime type styles. XD

Baji Breakdancer

I kinda wish they would have given Phase 4 shorter hair or something, or even a shaven head tbh since there was a mod where she had a buzz cut and she looked beautiful imo, and I normally don't care for short/non hime type styles. XD
This would be rad as hell. I also wouldn’t mind some scars or weird tattoos or something. Anything to make her have a little more obvious personality of her own.

human013

For story reasons I don’t mind Phase in DOA6, but I wish they’d change her up visually to make her less like Kasumi.

Like, I get that she’s a clone, but why does she have to have the exact same styling and haircut. Did they clone her bangs too?
That along with all the costumes in 5 made it hard to know who was who when I tuned in mid match or when the characters were in neutral. If they weren't doing character specific things or in their default/iconic costumes then the first thing to do is read the names.

Zeo

Ok, Eliot needs to be able to go into bear stance raw. Every other character can go into their respective stance without the need for attacking prior. Also he needs to be able to go into bear stance before the match starts just like Helena. Having an i11 option at the start of the match would completely change the dynamic of starting rounds with him.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Ok, Eliot needs to be able to go into bear stance raw. Every other character can go into their respective stance without the need for attacking prior. Also he needs to be able to go into bear stance before the match starts just like Helena. Having an i11 option at the start of the match would completely change the dynamic of starting rounds with him.
Do we not play the same DOA? Because Honoka also can’t get in a stance without attacking first.

Jadeinchains

Yeah, she should've stayed dead...

Exactly. XD

tumblr_inline_plrlyyHuRe1vpi55o_250.gif

Baji Breakdancer

I don’t know Eliot well enough to say whether he needs to be able to drop directly into his stance, but he wouldn’t be the first to require an attack. There are a number of characters who do need to attack to get into a stance, like Honoka and Kokoro.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Because when you’re doing a promotional tour on talk shows, you’re not selling the game to tournament players. It’s a tried-and-true tactic to show normal people playing your game to get normal people to buy your game.
Skilled players are normal people lmao, just shut up. Good players actually show a game better off than mashers, they do stuff and show what characters can really do so people can like a character more. Nobody likes gameplay of people who never played the game before and only help to promote the game but probably will never touch it again after.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD