Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Loganville Georgia
Main Character
La Mariposa
PSN ID
NewWestFan
I'm only going digital for PS4 because I want the theme. I also love metal cases so I'm getting the xbox version for that.....then there's the PC version *sigh* good thing I'm getting my tax return soon lol.
I'll be getting it for PC and PS4 I'm just holding off on the PC version until I know it's the same as the PS4 version lmao I refuse to purchase it for my rig if I have to deal with the same lazy port problems they gave us with 5

Raansu

Lutz, FL
Main Character
Hitomi
Gamertag
Raansu
PSN ID
Raansu
Steam
Raansu86
I'll be getting it for PC and PS4 I'm just holding off on the PC version until I know it's the same as the PS4 version lmao I refuse to purchase it for my rig if I have to deal with the same lazy port problems they gave us with 5
Pretty sure the PC was the lead platform this time. Also its not like with 5 where it was just a quick port.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Loganville Georgia
Main Character
La Mariposa
PSN ID
NewWestFan
So there are New Gameplay Videos from MAx Festival did u watch =? Im think they Changed the Hair Movement ,Am I wrong <? Looks better ,thicker and more floating to me =)

So much Lisa... Today is a good day. Thank you for sharing this. She keeps looking better and better every time we see her gameplay.

Forgot your password?