Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

But if it's a build we've already seen of the game then why are people expecting there to be new outfits and hairstyles there?

Raansu

Is it just me, or does Rig only have one juggle combo in this game? lol

I mean, you could say that for the entire cast. Everyone has 1 optimal juggle. Hitomi pretty much always does 4kk pp4ppp. DoA2U, 3 and 4 it was 7pk pp6pk

Brute

Standard Donor
I mean, you could say that for the entire cast. Everyone has 1 optimal juggle. Hitomi pretty much always does 4kk pp4ppp. DoA2U, 3 and 4 it was 7pk pp6pk
Ryu typically gets his best damage from his air throw, but if it wall splats he loses all advantage, so you see PKK used against walls, 3PPP or 4PK in open space for oki, etc. So in DOA5 Rig could end with his BND 6H+KK for damage, BND KK6K for oki, turn leg cut KKK for distance, etc. I typically see variety demonstrated in Ryu footage for DOA6, but Rig seems to default to the same, backfacing overhead bounce kick in every clip of him I see.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Master's involvement in things.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Seriously they gave Diego and raidou this???
5A1D14AF-3A73-4703-96B6-F39A2127CA38.jpeg

B2859B8C-AEF3-48FF-891D-EDB9545D9A83.jpeg

Why are all the costumes Raidou get versions of his C1? Jesus fucking Christ, Shimbori is lucky I’m not fluent in Japanese yet, otherwise I would’ve went beserk on his ass. Like, I’m so done with the unoriginality of the male costumes, so fucking done...UGH wtf!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD