Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
So...I asked Master some Helena questions (@KwonJigglypuff ):
Me: "A lot of us Helena fans wanted her classic bowtie would be accessible for years now. Would it be possible to include it in DOA Central's customization mode?"
Master: "I'll see about the bow. I had heard about that earlier."
Me: "Another question. Is it possible for Mr. Saito (TN designer) to include the jacket/robe from her DOA4 promo poster and ending?"
604933_1306235317301_412_300.jpg

Master: "Interesting...I'll ask him." (Keep in mind, clipping problems may be the reason why it was never added to her classic C1)
Me: "One more Helena question for the day. This one is a personal request."
Master: "Oh god! *laughs*
Me: "Her :P::P::2::K::P: and :P::P::2::K::K: strings. Helena needs to end her combos w/ style."
MASTER: "That ain't happening lol"
I tried lma0

LOL! A dude can try right? :cool:

Good stuff PB! That Helena jacket looked great! If you get another intimate time with MASTER, could you ask him if Ayane could get her DOA3 C1 back? :)

Attachments

• Ayane DOA3 C1.jpg
    Ayane DOA3 C1.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 98

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Fuck.... I have never once considered to ask Manny for Zack's green goatee.

Am I a dickhead? By the way guys.... Manny isn't very hard to contact, he'll get around to you sooner or later.

Raansu

I want night and rain with lower visibility and lightning strikes that light up the fight once in a while with a higher audio mix on the wet footsteps and the rain and mud on clothing/skin.

If given the option I would immediately remove that stage from my random list....That would annoy the hell out of me. Talk about distracting.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Okay, guys! I asked him about the throwbacks that you have requested. He says that he will ask TN to include them.

Translation: “Yes”
l0l probably.

How is it not? I HATED that stage partly because the entire stage was a slippery floor, but the bright flashes drove me nuts. It obscured the characters sometimes.
ElatedDampHackee-size_restricted.gif

Ninoasker

-itches head-

Totally off topic but I just hope that we don't get 2 other versions of DOA6 released down the line, oh and characters to be all balanced & viable. That is all
Same. Just keep updating DOA6 and don’t release the same game with minor changes to the point you don’t even have the chance to play with people playing THE SAME GAME just because they “locked the game’s online because the latest version has changes that the original doesn’t” like with 5U. Like, ok???? Then don’t release a different version and update what we have lol. And if you’re gonna release the game for a new generation (incoming PS5 gen) just release the original game but with updated textures/effects/whatever to look good in the new console. No need for yet another “version” either.

This is nothing but good for both parties, the dev and the consumer. You just keep adding content to the game and the players keep supporting it. I think that’s way cheaper than creating multiple versions and leaving the old ones die. At least with only one version you can have all the playerbase in one place and sell as much DLC as u want without the playerbase being splitted and losing on new dlc because they don’t want to buy the same game with minor additions (or DLC that they already purchased).

Raansu

-itches head-

Totally off topic but I just hope that we don't get 2 other versions of DOA6 released down the line, oh and characters to be all balanced & viable. That is all

All characters being balances is more or less impossible and I can almost guarantee we'll get some ultimate refresh possibly timed with the new consoles since this damn game is releasing with similar timing to DoA5.....right before new consoles drop lol.

You play Helena. We all know why you loved that stage =P

crapoZK

Standard Donor
To be fair. It did look pretty weird due to Ryu's current hair. And UG'LASS face back in DOA5.

Raansu

I think they should be able to balance it well, pretty much everyone just has new moves and setups, I see the whole core gameplay is still relatively the same as DOA5LR. To put it in short, I just don't want to see another Gen Fu emerging in DOA6, lord knows that old man has claimed many poor souls and has single-handedly increased my blood pressure lol! Hayabusa too, Christie I see you too girl. But yeah overall Gen Fu being the worst offender. It'd also be nice to see all the characters have a shot at being viable in tournaments, watching most fights were pretty boring because you'd just see the same old same old charcaters being used and you'd pretty much already know how the fight would turn out.

Busa was middle of the pack in DoA5. Christie was top tier for the first time ever. Gen Fu is just Gen Fu. What you want is literally impossible unless you homogenize the roster.

Boogie

i can already see im just going to have to be the one to ask Rig questions because all yall care about is blonde white women and that kukuro girl. MY EVIL KICKY CANADIAN MAN GOOSE NEEDS ATTENTION. HE GOT A NEW OUTFIT AND BARELY ANYONE NOTICED.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD