Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm calling it right now, the 2nd guest character will be female as well.

pZQ8KVA.gif

LarsMasters

I hope this time, Mai & another SNK fighter will get their new EN VA, just as Geese gain one in Tekken 7 (namely Richard Epcar).

I think Ms. Amanda Winn Lee suits well to be Mai’s VA, considering her actor relationship w/ her Japanese seiyu counterpart Ms. Ami Koshimizu (Mai’s current seiyu), and for part of actor allusions on voicing flaming fan-wielding Japanese female fighter in a red clad.

Ninoasker

Shingo would actually be awesome! :D I'm always saying we need another young male character, but this time wilder, more hot-blooded than the meek and timid Eliot.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I SAID SHINGO

He’d just be like killing two birds with one stone, he’s a younger male character that has a different personality than Eliot so he’d be an unique addition. Plus I just really want my love to FINALLY be on a fighting game after so long since he didn’t even make it as DLC in KOFXIV lmao

d3v

Cause he’s Yabuki motherfucking Shingo who tf cares if he was or wasn’t on XIV he’s still the best choice :rolleyes:
As a KoF player, I can safely stated that nobody really gives a shit about Shingo. Seriously, he barely even makes a dent in the character polls, and nobody really plays him.

Aside from the fact that he isn't even in XIV, the character polls alone show a ton of more likely characters to be added.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
As a KoF player, I can safely stated that nobody really gives a shit about Shingo. Seriously, he barely even makes a dent in the character polls, and nobody really plays him.

Aside from the fact that he isn't even in XIV, the character polls alone show a ton of more likely characters to be added.
It's literally going to be Angel. I dont know why anyone is even debating who TN is going to pull alongside Mai.

Radiance

Mr.Wizard tired cash grabbing ass deserves whatever backlack he gets. In other news, can't wait for the next DLC character reveal. There's so many potential choices, but probably will go with a female. If they do I prefer either Angel (because another grappler would be awesome), or Mature.. I think either Vice or Mature would fit well in DOA with their exotic personalities

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD