Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

TRI Mike

To be honest, I'm a bit bothered that the first DLC characters will be guests. I know collaborations are what most Japanese games do nowdays but it kinda bothers me that we're still missing five actual DOA characters but are opening the doors to two guests that, in my humble opinion, should not be here. DOA already has a wonderful, varied cast and collaborations should be something happening late in the game's life to keep interest going. It was cool with the VF people in 5 because they come from an extremely similar game but the KOF characters¿ not my cup of tea.

Also, I knew the costume DLC was inevitable but it's lame to see that two weeks before release, we're already getting an announcement for wedding dresses and suits that have nothing to do with martial arts and fighting. The costumes were, on the most part, pretty good in 6 but these wedding things have no place in this game.

It begins.

Last edited:

Raansu

To be honest, I'm a bit bothered that the first DLC characters will be guests. I know collaborations are what most Japanese games do nowdays but it kinda bothers me that we're still missing five actual DOA characters but are opening the doors to two guests that, in my humble opinion, should not be here. DOA already has a wonderful, varied cast and collaborations should be something happening late in the game's life to keep interest going. It was cool with the VF people in 5 because they come from an extremely similar game but the KOF characters¿ not my cup of tea.

Also, I knew the costume DLC was inevitable but it's lame to see that two weeks before release, we're already getting an announcement for wedding dresses and suits that have nothing to do with martial arts and fighting. The costumes were, on the most part, pretty good in 5 but these wedding things have no place in this game.

It begins.

Ya DLC being guest characters is pretty insulting.

juliusxcix

Also, I knew the costume DLC was inevitable but it's lame to see that two weeks before release, we're already getting an announcement for wedding dresses and suits that have nothing to do with martial arts and fighting. The costumes were, on the most part, pretty good in 6 but these wedding things have no place in this game.

It begins.
it adds hype to the game. the 5 people that arent in the game being added as dlc is... not the move. obviously theyre not important enough to make the roster. who is gonna spend money on a bayman repackage. not i.

and about the dlcs. theyre serves. they dont have to have anything to do with martial arts because theyre cosmetic. doesnt change gameplay at all. yes, i will be buying kokoro’s wedding dress as soon as it drops. skinny!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I’d say Kyo is the biggest candidate since he’s KOF’s main baby.

KYO KUSANAGI FOR THE WIN!!!

The second DLC character will get a 5 costumes DLC set, just as Mai.

Dze9Ow6WsAAFT56

There's no way they plan to sell 5 costumes for a male character, lol. It's going to be another cute waifu. Dead or Alive has become Waifu Fighter.

dante_huyvu

I

Dze9Ow6WsAAFT56

There's no way they plan on selling 5 costumes for a male character, lol. It's going to be another cute waifu. Dead or Alive has become Waifu Fighter.
Im calling it right now.Its either LEONA or SHERMIE, their fighting styles fit perfectly in DOA:p

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Im calling it right now.Its either LEONA or SHERMIE, their fighting styles fit perfectly in DOA:p

Let me retract what I said. It's not so much Waifu Fighter as it is Loli Fighter. They won't let the opportunity pass to add yet another loli. And they already have used her for promo:

Dzd3ypZXcAAm-bJ.jpg

Macca Beam

a cast full of titty monsters and males but ONE flat chested character turns the whole thing into loli fighter? get a fucking grip already. the delusion surrounding honoka and nico was already bad enough, but kula isn't even short nor flat (the bitch is as tall as helena) so let's hear the 120th redefinition of this word, go.

then again this fanbase had people routinely calling others pedophiles for looking at big tits so i'm always convinced they don't have the slightest idea what the words they fling around mean.

dante_huyvu

Let me retract what I said. It's not so much Waifu Fighter as it is Loli Fighter. They won't let the opportunity pass to add yet another loli. And they already have used her for promo:

Dzd3ypZXcAAm-bJ.jpg
I dont know how Kula could fit in Doa, she can spam projectiles like crazy. And the full screen ultimate, its just so unreal in 3d .:oops:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I am hoping the 2nd KOF character will be

Athena

View attachment 27719

or

Janet

View attachment 27721

Just please don't be Yuri's dumb basic ass :(
I would love B. jenet, she's like the knockoff pirate Lili of KOF<3

I think for girls it'll be Kula because of the previous promo, Yuri, or maybe Athena. If it's a male I think it'll Kyo, idk if they would use Terry since he's already in Fighting EX Layer. Rock Howard is popular so he could be in too if it's male

Tyaren

Standard Donor
a cast full of titty monsters and males but ONE flat chested character turns the whole thing into loli fighter? get a fucking grip already. the delusion surrounding honoka and nico was already bad enough, but kula isn't even short nor flat (the bitch is as tall as helena) so let's hear the 120th redefinition of this word, go.

then again this fanbase had people routinely calling others pedophiles for looking at big tits so i'm always convinced they don't have the slightest idea what the words they fling around mean.

Or you have no idea what you are talking about.
Lolis, by the way, can have breasts, or big breasts even, which is a kind of fetish too...

maxresdefault.jpg

Lolis refer to cute or sexualized girls that look/act underage. Marie, Honoka, Nico and Kula all fit that to varying degrees. Kula, except a spin off mobile phone game, is even literally underage, around 14.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor

Don't worry, your waifu is still very special and unique. A real trailblazer.

Cadaveri

Dze9Ow6WsAAFT56

There's no way they plan to sell 5 costumes for a male character, lol. It's going to be another cute waifu. Dead or Alive has become Waifu Fighter.

Yup, you're on to something here.

Though this just confirms my earlier prediction

giphy.webp

Reactions: YEH

Ninoasker

Dzd3ypZXcAAm-bJ.jpg
I love Kula but this shit looks like it was taken straight outta deviantART's hell. It looks like one of those "my two fav characters ^w^ whadda think? :3" posts lmao.

I wouldn't be mad if that character was Kula but I don't see how she could fit when half of her fighting style is based on ice projectiles.

I still want to believe it will be a male.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD