Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Chaos

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wow, finally. Wonder if it comes with a patch or something else.
It should since there's still some bugs in the game they need to patch like the Lisa Muscle stage bug, Leifang shoulder bug and Phase 4's 66PK still whiffing at close range xD

im just happy I can hopefully play with friends, ranked is depressing and so shallow to play in, I got B- so once I get my lobby fix I'll try to shoot for higher if the ranked mode gets more tolerable

Akumasama

I think the "disconnect to keep winning streak" thing has been patched a couple of weeks ago, or at least it has been for PC.
I accidentally lost connection (power outage) in the middle of a fight whilst having a 24 winning streak, when I logged back in the initial screen it was still saying I was a Gold fighter, but when I actually started a match, my winning streak was 0.

Just the way it worked for DoA5.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think the "disconnect to keep winning streak" thing has been patched a couple of weeks ago, or at least it has been for PC.
I accidentally lost connection (power outage) in the middle of a fight whilst having a 24 winning streak, when I logged back in the initial screen it was still saying I was a Gold fighter, but when I actually started a match, my winning streak was 0.

Just the way it worked for DoA5.
In order to keep your streak now you just have to quit during the winpose.
I thought they confirmed the lobby update would be in March?
We’ll probably be disappointed again. Not getting my hopes up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD