Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

crapoZK

Standard Donor
new layout in official site, more guest character?
https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/characters.html
Those 2 gaps are for Rachel and Momiji it's as clear as day at this point. There's even one gap and the random slot on the character select screen, which they're definitely going to remove.

It's a matter of "Who will make them more guaranteed money or bring back the most players?" in the cold climate of this game's life. :(

P2p1mbs

Did the latest update add any new intro/victory poses? I saw some new lines for some characters when they meet the KOF girls but haven't seenany new poses so far.

Also, i went thru a quick run for both new girls in arcade mode and noticed that each have MORE THAN TWO intro and victory poses from the start :eek:. I guess TN decided to prioritize giving them more poses since they're guests :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Look at that, Mai's and Kula's additional costumes can all be purchased individually on PS4. Good guy Koei Tecmo must have suddenly convinced evil, regulation, censorship Sony that in this special case individual costume purchases are possible...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Addictrian

Look at that, Mai's and Kula's additional costumes can all be purchased individually on PS4. Good guy Koei Tecmo must have suddenly convinced evil, regulation, censorship Sony that in this special case individual costume purchases are possible...

giphy.gif
...and the costumes are all fetish costumes we already bought in DOA 5 :(

Tyaren

Standard Donor
...and the costumes are all fetish costumes we already bought in DOA 5 :(
Right? Not enough people are pointing that BS out. Nurse and bunny outfits AGAIN??? Not even different designs either. It’s tasteless laziness and lack of effort.

I wonder if that means that nurses and bunnies are next for season 2 of DLC costumes for the other characters.

Jadeinchains

I wonder if that means that nurses and bunnies are next for season 2 of DLC costumes for the other characters.

Hopefully not, I actually really liked the bunny outfits in doa5 but I'd 100% rather see completely original new dlc sets of outfits with DOA6 rather than repeating dlc sets we've already had in DOA5. It's fine for Kula and Mai since it was part of their debut sets as dlc characters ( and they look good ) but I wouldn't want a full set of them.

I'd also still be down for a design contest announcement, They're always fun, Doesn't need to be for Halloween it could literally be for a design contest set in season 3 or something.

P2p1mbs

What a silly question. Even if there were Virtua Fighter characters again it would be certainly no male characters, lol.

Considering that Mai came back after guesting last game, it was a question worth asking if only regarding Sarah and Pai (I actually did wonder if they were considered to return).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD