Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

Thank god It's actually at a reasonable time tomorrow rather than the typical start time in Europe of 3am for these events.
I'll have no hang ups with Rachel and Momiji returning in season 2 if that actually turns out to be the case, Rachel I've always liked and Momiji is fine too.

And poor Momiji..0_0 I didn't know so many people hated her like this lol.

KwonJigglypuff

If they don't have a makeover (costume/gameplay) it's gonna be boring.

Great additions sure, but predictable.

Leon (or even Gen Fu) please. That would be a lovely surprise.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I will be surprised if they can add another two characters unless they change the SP approach to something similar to other games.

I don't think they can keep this flow of work releasing 2 characters each 4 months. Even if these characters are from DOA 5.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's not taste, it's bias and phobias and everyone have that.
Keep in mind that I'm not blindly hating on the character. As a fan of Momiji from Ninja Gaiden, I was a vocal advocate for her inclusion since the vanilla days of DOA5, and was quite excited when 5U was teased with both her and Leon. Then she finally arrived, and she was a putrid mess. "Aikido" my ass.
Nice try. But no.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm disappointed and I expected nothing lmao do they want people to hate this game?

Yes

Please discuss this in the topic created for Season Pass 2. Team NINJA hasn't tweeted anything about it and this is not a general thread.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Once again Season Pass discussion.

SaihateDYNAMO

LMAOOO what the Fighting Vipers hell was that finisher!!???
tumblr_p4buigMVgP1v4u49oo1_400.gif

Tina2040_

Hmmm.... Seaside Eden is all-too familiar, but I'll take it. They could have at least made the volleyball net give off a bounce like the ropes at the gym, and have the Zack of All Trades a reactive prop. Having the net as a solid wall irks me for some reason.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

I can't think of one reason to buy this dumpster shit pack. Team NINJA and KT are equally stupid with DOA6. Itagaki knew quality. These fucking assholes know half assed developement. The only thing keeping this game is Dead or Alive 6 World Championship.

How do you go from DOA5 to this? I don't know. Ask Shimbori if his head isn't soo far crammed up his own ass that he can hear you.

P2p1mbs

Does TN announe when they will add in new intro and victory poses? I keep expecting those for every new DLC and update.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD