Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

Im surprised with momijis costume selection. Figured half of these would be paid dlc.
Gameplay seems pretty samey as 5.

Yeah I just checked last night and honestly her default outfit selection is actually pretty good, More so If you get her starting dlc pack outfits. They made decent choices imo in terms of outfits for her.

Also...I know I'm being impatient as hell but I really want to see season 3 content already, I don't want to wait until halfway through October or something lol, If we do get Halloween outfits that are unique amongst each character etc I wonder If they will do that thing they used to do to tease them? Who know like where every day leading up to release they would tease 1/2 outfits with just a pic of a characters arm or leg or something in the outfit.

RagnorRob

Also...I know I'm being impatient as hell but I really want to see season 3 content already, I don't want to wait until halfway through October or something lol, If we do get Halloween outfits that are unique amongst each character etc I wonder If they will do that thing they used to do to tease them? Who know like where every day leading up to release they would tease 1/2 outfits with just a pic of a characters arm or leg or something in the outfit.

Yeah, I'm anxious to see what they've got coming soon and so I keep checking back for Season 3 updates. If they are doing Halloween DLC, which seems likely IMO, I'm hoping for a mid-month release at the latest. I'd like a few weeks in October to use the costumes before Halloween actually passes.

Dionysus

Yeah, that's right. They really are going through the passes at an impressive rate (perhaps a little too impressive considering the state of some of the ninja outfits...), we will have Rachel by the end of the year and then it's time to see if they continue or go straight to the Ultimate version of popular legend...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, that's right. They really are going through the passes at an impressive rate (perhaps a little too impressive considering the state of some of the ninja outfits...), we will have Rachel by the end of the year and then it's time to see if they continue or go straight to the Ultimate version of popular legend...
I hope they continue to add characters for the next few passes since they've already added 3 in under 2 xD Rachel is probably gonna come up next and then next year if they have 4 passes in like a 3 month span like the season two one we could have like 2-4 new characters, although I think they'll add stages soon since that last update made it so you can set stage BGM which seems like something they'd only do if they were gonna add more(or maybe the hidden story stages set at night)

Dionysus

So we have three sets of 'republished' DLC from LR starting with bunny girls, seperate from the season pass. Everything is 16 costumes but for the final set of republished DLC so rip males I guess. The winners in the design contest will be announced at DOAFes.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Just as I predicted, Rachel will return in December. I hope 2020 will be a better year for DOA6 and the content they’ll release.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Does the first three DLC packs being 16 costumes mean they'll be for the girls only and also no Halloween costumes this times? :/

What was that about the costume contest?

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Does the first three DLC packs being 16 costumes mean they'll be for the girls only and also no Halloween costumes this times? :/

What was that about the costume contest?

I think Halloween will be one of these three reprints (the lower row): Bunny (16), maids (16) and Halloween (for everyone)

But this would mean not Christmas costumes or only for the girls

SaihateDYNAMO

EFjgwdUU4AEKbfF

Jadeinchains

Is it not possible that we might be getting 2 packs if 16 in October as the Halloween outfits? Or is it confirmed that the packs not a part of the season pass are maid, bunny and Halloween?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD