Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

P2p1mbs

Were they advertising those costume ticket things? Isn't that just for American and European accounts? Whats the point of mentioning those for Asians when we can already buy the costumes individually? Whatever I guess...

I'm changing my mind on those hoods though; they don't look all that nice when seen from behind. I might just get Tina's since I'm sure it looks good without the hat. Just wish it was colored blue though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Seeing them in that video, they look imo pretty bad. So busy and mismatched.
So it's come to this that Halloween costumes come no longer for the entire cast, only for the girls, they only consist of three copy pasted base designs, and there's no Halloween themed stage anymore...

Lycanthrope -R-

Pretty convinced there won't be any males in the next DOA lmao
They really treat them like a nuisance, huh? If that's how they feel, why not just cut them? See how it goes. Cut down on development costs. Still be able to sell fetish DLC. Dream scenario for them. And everyone would still buy the game...

E V E R Y O N E.

e V e R y O n E

But anyway, I actually don't mind the Ayane color. Definitely not buying the pass, though.

werewolfgold

Were they advertising those costume ticket things? Isn't that just for American and European accounts? Whats the point of mentioning those for Asians when we can already buy the costumes individually? Whatever I guess...
I'm pretty sure they said around Momiji's release that they were switching everybody over to the same system.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

At this point in the game that is quite possibly the dumbest offer I have ever seen. First off, these tickets are designed for people that only want a costume or two. Secondly, at that point why wouldn't you just buy the regular season passes? You would need to buy 4 '20 Premium Tickets' sets and a little bit extra to get one.

Not a constructive offering at all. Anyway I've noticed Team NINJA has been pretty quiet surrounding the pricing of season passes and costume prices despite the backlash and crazy poor reception. Mainly due to the quality not being higher than DOA5s offering.

There is a poll for season passes in the latest news post, and I think it's about time to see how many people think they are getting a good deal.

Version 1.13 came out. You can read about it at the home page. I am studying it, but as of now it seems like stuff that should have been taken care of already and wasn't the patch I was personally hoping for less than a month away from the Main Event in Japan. But this was overall a SUPER underwhelming update.

Halloween costumes 2 days before Halloween. Hope you had time to get festive before inevitably throwing these meh costumes back in the bin. NO return of Haunted Lorelei. Fuck - that would have put a smile on my face for the holiday.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I still don't have the full idea of how those premium tickets actually work. So the transaction switches from the Playstation Store to the game store? How does Koei Tecmo keep track of what costumes you bought? Are costume purchases safe, can they be downloaded again if something happens to my game save file or game account or whatever?

HHH816

it ran through their server, so if you don't change account or region...don't worry

asian don't celebrate halloween that much, that's why the timing a bit odd

P2p1mbs

I'm pretty sure they said around Momiji's release that they were switching everybody over to the same system.

I didn't notice that last time I checked (after Momiji came out). I'll check again sometime this week but it seems odd they would make that kind of change when it wasn't a problem before...

Last edited:

werewolfgold

Well they improved load times at least, everything else is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Note: Premium Tickets can only be purchased in the WARDROBE and have a validity period of 180 days.
At the end of the 180 days, unused Premium Tickets will irrevocably expire and will not be refunded."

164061955-352-k96050.jpg

Jyu_Viole_Grace

"Note: Premium Tickets can only be purchased in the WARDROBE and have a validity period of 180 days.
At the end of the 180 days, unused Premium Tickets will irrevocably expire and will not be refunded."

164061955-352-k96050.jpg

Yep, they said it when they announced these tickets. Why do they have deadline?, I guess because they don't want people buying tickets in sales and waiting for something that is worth.

These patches need to add new moves to the characters, a new stage or legacy costumes for me to care about this game a bit more.

I'm just going to wait for the Festival to see what happens...

More costumes and Rachel. I don't think they will announce something more. It's more likely that DOAX VV will have more announcements.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Honestly the men could’ve gotten bunny costumes like these
3C2AAFD0-36FB-406F-AAC8-1961A9AF46D1.jpeg

They could’ve gotten wizard/witch costumes as well.
930CA722-2F84-4A5F-9ECB-EA23CCFB53FE.jpeg
TN needs to learn how to make DLC equal for every character and not just for the female cast only. it’s not even that I’m against a female dominating cast, but at least shine the light on every character in the cast and not just a specific sex.

I am so sick and tired of people defending this nonsense that male characters shouldn’t get DLC, because they’re less popular. They’re just as much a part of the cast like every single one of the female characters. The fact that this is a female only seasonpass is quite upsetting. Aside from the last revival set of 28 costumes I’m sure the men won’t get shit. You would’ve thought TN learned from their mistakes, I guess they didn’t. Sick and tired of the current TN when it comes to DOA. They should just give this franchise to a company that would actually show love to the franchise instead of digging it’s grave.

Last edited:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I still don't have the full idea of how those premium tickets actually work. So the transaction switches from the Playstation Store to the game store? How does Koei Tecmo keep track of what costumes you bought? Are costume purchases safe, can they be downloaded again if something happens to my game save file or game account or whatever?

They track your costume purchases in their servers and if you delete the game and you download it again you still have these costumes.

The question here is what will happen once they shut down DOA6 server.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD