Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dr PaC

If it were not worth then they would have cut male costumes in DOA5 but they kept working on them every year.

Also, are we sure they are professionals? because I don't know about that.

DOA5 characters team:

View attachment 29633

DOA6 characters team:

View attachment 29634

This game is greatly outsourced unlike DOA5, I don't think they could come with neat stuff even if they wanted.
Damn. It truly is the "B" team. I honestly don't know how I feel about that. Profound sadness, indeed.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
If it were not worth then they would have cut male costumes in DOA5 but they kept working on them every year.

Also, are we sure they are professionals? because I don't know about that.

DOA5 characters team:

View attachment 29633

DOA6 characters team:

View attachment 29634

This game is greatly outsourced unlike DOA5, I don't think they could come with neat stuff even if they wanted.
I understand that Nioh got their priority but they shouldn’t have released DOA6 if it was gonna be less of a priority than their other projects. Like, finish with a project first before starting with another one. You know DOA6 is low priority when it feels like a second rate version of 5 LR.

Last edited:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I understand that Nioh got their priority but they shouldn’t have released DOA6 if it was gonna be less of a priority than their other projects. Like, finish with a project first before waiting for another one. You know DOA6 is low priority when it feels like a second rate version of 5 LR.

The reason why DOA 6 is relased in this state is this:

EHtyFLJUUAAnmU4

This is from Koei mid-year report. Look at DLCs sales. That is what they are reporting to investors, DOA6 DLC gives them free money.

Low effort game but still waifu costumes. That's how they see this game, an easy cash grab for their FY.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The reason why DOA 6 is relased in this state is this:

EHtyFLJUUAAnmU4

This is from Koei mid-year report. Look at DLCs sales. That is what they are reporting to investors, DOA6 DLC gives them free money.

Low effort game but still waifu costumes. That's how they see this game, an easy cash grab for their FY.
Disgusting pigs, ohh I wanna whack them with a broom real bad right now.

TheTHCGamer

We're all just going to have to accept that the game is going be lolworthy until at least next year.
I'm crossing my fingers that an updated version of DoA6 releases and that it's a noticeable improvement of what we currently have. No crazy expectations just a game that at least the community can get behind.

I want to be able to tell people that they should buy this game but as of now I'm just trying my best to not be so negative. For example I'm trying to avoid eventhubs articles for DoA6 and i hardly visit this site.

Regardless of how good or bad of a new version of DoA6 would be I'd still end up buying. I want to support this game even though it might not always seem that way. One way of doing this is letting the publisher/developers know we deserve better.

I'm not going to sit here saying good things about a franchise i care about when a poor job is being done. That's just saying we accept any mediocrity you throw at us. Crossing my fingers that next year DoA6 hits its stride.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD