Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I will say nothing if they show more stages (the story ones at least pls ... ) and a huge overhaul in the meta and mechanics.

I'm not against fanservice but I think this game need other things right now.
It’s already known for a whole that the revival sets would also be released along the SP content. I’m not that satisfied with it either, but constantly comparing about things that aren’t fixed within a day is just pointless.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

It’s already known for a whole that the revival sets would also be released along the SP content. I’m not that satisfied with it either, but constantly comparing about things that aren’t fixed within a day is just pointless.

Yep but it could have been something else, like casual costumes or even male costumes, that way more people could feel their feedback is also taking into account.

It's not the end of the world but it also sums to the "DOA is only fanservice" belief.

Well, as I said, I hope they have something to surpise us all at DOA festival. I really hope it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's almost summer in the southern hemisphere. There's always an excuse to drop some swimwear.

People don't realize that countries in the Southern Hemisphere is now going into summer (Brazil, Australia, etc)

People don't realize that Japan does not always think that way for whoever else is on the planet across the globe. Catering to a certain demographic vs our global weather daily or seasonal news is an entirely different spectrum (sometimes).

Cyberratchet

People don't realize that Japan does not always think that way for whoever else is on the planet across the globe. Catering to a certain demographic vs our global weather daily or seasonal news is an entirely different spectrum (sometimes).

Damn I should have checked the other posts, before repeating what Derock said.
And I, and I presume them, were having a bit of a laugh. Xtreme is enough evidence that people buy the swimsuits en masse.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD