Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
My usual sources are being shadier than usual and this has me wanting to dig deeper. So far I have heard:

- There are no official dates set yet; none at all - there is new content I know about but I can't cite or date. Sorry.

- News in January & no new content drops until the end of January or February.

I have a feeling because of the tone I've received this time in comparison to other times I've asked around that it's either really big news for DOA or really bad news for long term road map this year.

I'm intrigued, but overall I'm more engaged with the idea of playing Nioh 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake and putting DOA6 on the shelf for a few months.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Our first pack of the 3rd pack was mid month with the bunny revival dlc so I think we'll probably start getting announcements by hopefully this Monday coming and we'll probably get new dlc by the month end since we got the witch dlc on the 29th of October xD

SaihateDYNAMO

They did say they were planning on making changes to the gameplay after the World Championship so maybe this patch will be a part of it! I'm expecting certain things to get a lil shaken up if it's not just character balance being adjusted.

Also "many contents".... please be a stage please be A STAGE!!!!!!

Jadeinchains

I wish it was coming sooner than the 21st >.<
On one side I want to be ( and its hard not to be ) hopeful for what could be in the new season and if we'll get a new stage and wonder what the new outfits will be and stuff. But at the same time I don't want to get my hopes too high in case I end up disappointed on whats actually in the season pass based on whats happened with the other seasons. ( I also wish we had some kinda idea who this Venus vacation girl is thats getting added I guess this season :p )

But yeah, Hoping for good outfits, ( If the design contest pack is in this season that would be great ) new character ( I have certain vv girls I'd like it to be over others ), potentially new stage? idk.

Dr PaC

I hope so, I think 2020 should be DOA6’s redemption arc.
Somehow I knew it would take me leaving the country without my PS4 for DOA6 to finally turn it around. Ill be visiting FSD often to see how much better the game will hopefully get before I come back around November. Fingers crossed. So many good games will be out by then too (mainly FFVIIRemake and Nioh2), along with the DOA6 updates.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD