Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

dg1995

From comparing these 2 pages you can easily see that why one game is considered an awesome fighting game while the other one is being seen as a joke.

Imo photo mode was a mistake since it allows some players to take screenshots from pervy angles.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The gag though
A37BEAA1-F986-4B3E-B6C5-3E9B366FD35A.jpeg
305FFC71-5AD5-44A4-A4EF-645CEB12B7CC.jpeg
BB22E493-0785-48AE-8935-4855B13F5EC4.jpeg
57F0F8DC-0759-48DA-8F5D-FD2AE304DDAE.jpeg

Never expected Zack to get costumes lmao. Glad the males don’t get left out.

N1ce Dreams

The gold costumes look really nice tbh... But then I just realised you're being sold a recolour of their wedding dress... I guess most exclusives are re colours anyway.. Except for Marie Maid dress, that was literally Marie's default from DoA5U/LR

lofivirgo

Please people. This thread isn't your platform to submit your feedback. It's to discuss Team NINJA's social media updates. There are X amount of threads where you can do that. Some people just want to stick directly to the 24hr news, and that's what this thread is for. There will be no general thread. This is not discord. Not that hard to understand.

I will be issuing reports to anyone that keeps things off-topic or tries turning this thread into their wish list. NB4 "MY opinion this.... MY opinion that!"
Noted. Deleted all my previous replies to be on the safe side.

DOATEC_OFFICIAL is encouraging people to share their photography. It doesn't appear to be for a contest so it's a community building project. Lines up nicely with the upcoming DLC doesn't it? (:

P2p1mbs

The gag though View attachment 30198View attachment 30199View attachment 30200View attachment 30201
Never expected Zack to get costumes lmao. Glad the males don’t get left out.

Zack getting costumes is a pleasant surprise but I would have expected they made that particular costume a free update. Either way, him being in (with "more" costumes than the girls) might just make me buy the whole pack.

I wouldnt mind if they did this for future packs; making it ALMOST all girls but with one guy (preferably Eliot) getting something that fits the theme as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Zack getting costumes is a pleasant surprise but I would have expected they made that particular costume a free update. Either way, him being in (with "more" costumes than the girls) might just make me buy the whole pack.

I wouldnt mind if they did this for future packs; making it ALMOST all girls but with one guy (preferably Eliot) getting something that fits the theme as well.
They did that in 5U, idk why they stopped xD I remember with the police and Christmas pack they included two so I don't think it'd hurt to do that again, even if it means just giving them an older costume and it's recolors like Zack in this new pack

EnglishBastard

with the three recolours, i hope it is a golly gosh free update! or i will make horribly milky tea for everyone at koei! And put the teabag in for just a millisecond!

SaihateDYNAMO

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Missed opportunity to give Christie her orange spacesuit from 5 but otherwise these aren't terrible... For the most part at least lol
I kinda hope that Zack's is the free costume with the update since they actually bothered to give hum recolors but who knows
Zack’s costume is a part of the set and will not be free. I don’t mind paying for it though, since I’m used to that since 6’s release lmao.

Last edited:

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
well the new season pass is shaping up to be good just got worry about how much they will charge for this one. Anyways I haven't bought any dlc yet besides the characters ( still need buy Rachel). I will probably hold out for a costume pack for nico comes outs before I buy might be cheaper that way. Also I am looking forward to see what is improved into the overall product after they next update after they hyped it up quite a bit.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
well the new season pass is shaping up to be good just got worry about how much they will charge for this one. Anyways I haven't bought any dlc yet besides the characters ( still need buy Rachel). I will probably hold out for a costume pack for nico comes outs before I buy might be cheaper that way. Also I am looking forward to see what is improved into the overall product after they next update after they hyped it up quite a bit.
It’s gonna be €80 for me.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I TOLD Y’ALL WE GET A GORL IN MARCH? CALL ME RAVEN SYMONE FROM NOW ON. View attachment 30206

Are season passes usually so light on costumes? Seems like the sci-fi set will be the only bigger set? Then there will be one for exclusively the girls and several really small sets.
I had secretly hoped the contest costumes would be in the coming season. :/ The only DLC set that will bring me at least temporarily back to the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD