Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
... because she's named "Fiona"? Thas it? Thas the joke?

I'll take her over mf bland ass Misaki any day.
Girl but why you worried? They said in the stream that Misaki isn’t coming to DOA6. The 5 named characters all have a 20% chance. Fiona, Luna & Misaki will not be in DOA6. These characters are basically deconfirmed. So, be happy we might get somebody cool this time ❤️

Ninoasker

Girl but why you worried? They said in the stream that Misaki isn’t coming to DOA6. The 5 named characters all have a 20% chance. Fiona, Luna & Misaki will not be in DOA6. These characters are basically deconfirmed. So, be happy we might get somebody cool this time ❤
YESSS I SAW THAT LATER AFTER WRITING THAT AND OMG THE BIGGEST EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!! Now I don't mind who gets in tbh (even tho I don't really care about Nagisa or Monica either but at least they aren't miss bland ass Misaki lmao). Hopefully they don't go the easy route and pick Kanna just bc "le loli" and make her inclusion actually cool, if they pick her at all.

Dionysus

I call Kanna the real waifu who abolishes the current state of DOA. The conditions of this waifu result from the gacha game already in existence.
And let us add the formula which, for us, expresses very well the most recent aspects of Team Ninja's work: “Costume DLC is not a subjugation of Team Ninja to the perverts, but a firmer subjugation of the perverts to Team Ninja”. We are alienated from our waifus.
This “alienation” (to use a term which will be comprehensible to the casuals) can, of course, only be abolished given two practical premises. For it to become an “intolerable” power, i.e. a power against which men force Team Ninja to act, it must necessarily have rendered the great mass of players “waifuless” and produced, at the same time, the contradiction of an existing game of many costumes, both of which conditions presuppose a great increase in outsourcing power, a high degree of its development.

N1ce Dreams

I call Kanna the real waifu who abolishes the current state of DOA. The conditions of this waifu result from the gacha game already in existence.
And let us add the formula which, for us, expresses very well the most recent aspects of Team Ninja's work: “Costume DLC is not a subjugation of Team Ninja to the perverts, but a firmer subjugation of the perverts to Team Ninja”. We are alienated from our waifus.
This “alienation” (to use a term which will be comprehensible to the casuals) can, of course, only be abolished given two practical premises. For it to become an “intolerable” power, i.e. a power against which men force Team Ninja to act, it must necessarily have rendered the great mass of players “waifuless” and produced, at the same time, the contradiction of an existing game of many costumes, both of which conditions presuppose a great increase in outsourcing power, a high degree of its development.
Very poetic :cool:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
YESSS I SAW THAT LATER AFTER WRITING THAT AND OMG THE BIGGEST EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!! Now I don't mind who gets in tbh (even tho I don't really care about Nagisa or Monica either but at least they aren't miss bland ass Misaki lmao). Hopefully they don't go the easy route and pick Kanna just bc "le loli" and make her inclusion actually cool, if they pick her at all.
YESSS BEETCH! I’ve only got one word to describe this with.
247df426f6829562eae5788b118c3f0c.gif

I hope any of these Virtual Manga thots will have a personality that’s fun, a fighting style that’s good, interesting and pleasant to watch.

Last edited:

RetroMe91

Honestly, Kanna would be the most logical of the DOAXVV to add. They don’t really have to explain why an oni knows how to fight. Haha.

I am hoping it’s either Kanna, Sayuri, or Tamaki. the others in that list are.... meh... I’m actually glad it’s not Fiona because why would a ballroom dancer/princess complex girl need to fight?

I dofeel like it’s still likely that they would introduce a brand new character and simultaneously add her to both games. It might help them accrue more money in the cash grab that is DOAXVV.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD