Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Welcome more contracts are running out. So, DOA5LR got Senran Kagura for 6 years and ArcSys for 4 years? I highly recommend the ArcSys costumes, they look great!
I still hate Kasumi's costumes from both packs but I'll buy Phase 4, Helena, and maybe Kokoro's from the SK one and I'll get Ayane and Lisa from the AS one, I already have SK Ayane and AS Honoka and Phase 4 xD maybe I can get my modder friend to port the ones I like in DOA6 since that's also possible too

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So DOA6 is more of your favorite since you bought all Season Pass for that game? The last DLC I've ever got from DOA6 was when Tamaki was added to the game, and that was it.
I liked the content better in LR but I only bought what I really wanted in that era while with 6 I bought the passes since they were cheaper and I was more hoping that the passes would be more worth what we were given xD

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Probably just a normal fix they do with their servers, I noticed yesterday that when I was playing the reconnecting and loading was super slow even tho my internet was fine. I think they're able to adjust and fix the online server aspects too without really having to make an update to do it

Late post on my end, but just found out that this was a PSN issue rather than a DOA one (heard people had no problems over Xbox and PC). Apparently this will happen again in the future because PSN is doing a hard proxy swap due to server attacks they recently had and the push for the PS5. Because of it, it's also likely the PS3 domains may end entirely some few years from now.

I have to give PS3 the magical kudos because they kept that one running for all these years and it's free online. Kinda surprised Sony keeps that one up running.

Last edited:

marussya

@DestructionBomb there were issues on pc last week, lobby crashed for nearly 15 times, there wasn't such problem during all time before these accidents happened on PS4 and Xbox One. So it's game problem, not platform one

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@DestructionBomb there were issues on pc last week, lobby crashed for nearly 15 times, there wasn't such problem during all time before these accidents happened on PS4 and Xbox One. So it's game problem, not platform one

Nah, it's not:
fortest.png

It's PSN going through proxies. There were reports of unplayability regarding FEXL. It's a platform issue. It's all hub side. It's possible for random spikes on your end, but the last time DOA had any issues with that was back in DOA5LR, except TN made a twitter post about it. Otherwise TN would of made a post about it for DOA6 even if it's no longer update supported. It's platforms.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Late post on my end, but just found out that this was a PSN issue rather than a DOA one (heard people had no problems over Xbox and PC). Apparently this will happen again in the future because PSN is doing a hard proxy swap due to server attacks they recently had and the push for the PS5. Because of it, it's also likely the PS3 domains may end entirely some few years from now.

I have to give PS3 the magical kudos because they kept that one running for all these years and it's free online. Kinda surprised Sony didn't shut it down running on freeware.
Oh really?? If thats the case that's interesting since I,never saw a chamgeike that, and I still also find it neat they have not touched the servers on ps3 either, it surprised me everytime it's still up even now when my sister just goes online for fun xD I think maybe PSN doesn't charge on ps3 or something since maybe of different server costs but I don't know unless I actually work for KT

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh really?? If thats the case that's interesting since I,never saw a chamgeike that, and I still also find it neat they have not touched the servers on ps3 either, it surprised me everytime it's still up even now when my sister just goes online for fun xD I think maybe PSN doesn't charge on ps3 or something since maybe of different server costs but I don't know unless I actually work for KT

Yeah there were reports on some games not functioning properly online. FEXL being one of them, which is ironically the same time frame for when DOA had issues, but I don't have FEXL so it's mostly what I've been reading through forums. Even that game Apex Legends had problems I hear which is not even a fighting game, but that was later resolved in a matter of hours. I'd imagine it was different for DOA or any of the titles out there. Some games were still working, some games didn't. It's some weird shit Sony's got going on because of attacks they've been getting and the whole PS5 pushing server sides.

BeeLy1011

Yeah there were reports on some games not functioning properly online. FEXL being one of them, which is ironically the same time frame for when DOA had issues, but I don't have FEXL so it's mostly what I've been reading through forums. Even that game Apex Legends had problems I hear which is not even a fighting game, but that was later resolved in a matter of hours. I'd imagine it was different for DOA or any of the titles out there. Some games were still working, some games didn't. It's some weird shit Sony's got going on because of attacks they've been getting and the whole PS5 pushing server sides.
For me, DOA5 was having issues but DOA6 was fine.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
lmao shimbori just resigned from KT

another good news to me since the garbage came out

oh the first good one was they stopped supporting the game

That is rather extremely disrespectful to consider his retirement as good news, he's not a villain so wishing someone to retire who was thinking positive intentions is extremely messed up by the way. Sweet jesus, think with your brains for once. He was also the director of DOA5 and that game turned out positively well. When will people realize that Shimbori was not the main issue to DOA problems. It's the company backing him. Maybe it's one of the reasons why he retired in the first place because he knew that he was being used as a meat shield for a company who tried to profit from a game with as little effort as possible.

Instead of attacking a man who wanted to retire anyway, long before DOA6 was even a thing. The guy genuinely wanted to continue the series and had no intent on sabotaging it so maybe you should consider directing your actions elsewhere. The man couldn't keep his promises yes and had ridiculous balance ideas, but like any other developer the man isn't perfect. There's as much as he can do if the company backing him isn't putting in the effort which is precisely why it was a KT issue to begin with.

Alright so Shimbori retired. Then what? Nakamura stepped up and DOA6 is still the same. Know what changed when he stepped down? nothing.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
With the amount of disrespect to developers in general, I think DOA definitely deserves such a outcome. With all these issues, DOA6, KT, and people wishing developers to retire, It's no wonder why other fighting games are blowing DOA out the water lol but not like DOA was winning that field regardless.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
For heads up, Shimbori was the only guy who kept pushing for DOA because no one wanted to step up to do it within the team. He's been around since DOA2U.

Shimbori’s credits on the Dead or Alive series are as follows:

Dead or Alive Ultimate (2004) – Planner
Dead or Alive 4 (2005) – Game Designer
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (2006) – Game Designer
Dead or Alive Paradise (2010) – Director
Dead or Alive Dimensions (2011) – Director
Dead or Alive 5 (2012) – Director
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (2013) – Director
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (2015) – Director
Dead or Alive 6 (2019) – Producer and Director

Now you have to ask yourself, is it actual good news? because it never was good news. It's because the company who backed him are asshats lol so he took the fall and decided enough was enough and left, I can't blame him.

Who's going to step up? certainly not Yosuke because that man wants to avoid DOA lol. And even if someone did step up, doesn't mean anything if your back up (KT) doesn't give a shit about it lol.

Last edited:

GarryJaune

That is rather extremely disrespectful to consider his retirement as good news, he's not a villain so wishing someone to retire who was thinking positive intentions is extremely messed up by the way. Sweet jesus, think with your brains for once. He was also the director of DOA5 and that game turned out positively well. When will people realize that Shimbori was not the main issue to DOA problems. It's the company backing him. Maybe it's one of the reasons why he retired in the first place because he knew that he was being used as a meat shield for a company who tried to profit from a game with as little effort as possible.

Instead of attacking a man who wanted to retire anyway, long before DOA6 was even a thing. The guy genuinely wanted to continue the series and had no intent on sabotaging it so maybe you should consider directing your actions elsewhere. The man couldn't keep his promises yes and had ridiculous balance ideas, but like any other developer the man isn't perfect. There's as much as he can do if the company backing him isn't putting in the effort which is precisely why it was a KT issue to begin with.

Alright so Shimbori retired. Then what? Nakamura stepped up and DOA6 is still the same. Know what changed when he stepped down? nothing.
why would I respect a man destroyed my fav game?

why would I respect a man humiliated my fav game in front of evo main stage?

I know its nice to be nice, but this time ,how?
how can I?

HE NEVER SAYS SORRY TO US

actually he aint feel sorry at all

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD