Tekken

CFW

Very happy that MOTHER is back. Visually it's looking very nice like I'm genuinely interested now.
That colosseum stage is looking a lil Mortal Kombaty, I wonder if it's an infinite stage.

Wouldn't be mad if none of the t7 characters come back they all sucked as a whole.

CFW

Wish they'd post a lil vs footage to appease my curiosity. Doesn't even have to be a full match just like..... maybe a round.

Uberprinny

It seems that tekken 7 players need to invade DOA. Nearly everyone I know in doa and soul calibur 6 has taking the fight to them in steam and I m loving it. XD

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

My hat is off to Harada. It's about time.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
The more information that comes out about this game, the less interested I get. It sounds like garbage.

Rage Arts is back? No surprise, but still super disappointing.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
My only question so far is...

What the heck happened to Paul? Why does he look like an old trucker who wants to be a K-pop idol? Did Kazuma Kiryu start a trend or something? Don't give Bass any ideas for the next DOA, please.

ah, they'll probably throw in his classic look as a costume or dlc or something

but next thing you know we'll be seeing Bryan with flowing locks all of a sudden... lmao

Last edited:
Really Dissapointed In Tekken. Harada Is Lair And Clown (Not Suprised). First Trailer Was Just CGI. But He said It s Real Graphics Of Game. It s a Lie. So many Elements Stolen From DOA And Fanbase Still Hated DOA Community. Fuck Them all. I qiut from Tekken.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
What I liked about Tekken was defense...and now that seems to be completely gone. These new mechanics are wack af.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
tenor.gif

Nina with some Gunfu/Gunkata.... well, can't say I saw that coming...

I'll be more interested if she gets a Major Kusanagi mod, lol, it has to happen. Tho Nina's actually one of my most played characters since T2, but not as much as I've played Asuka and Bryan in the series over all.

Other than that, looks like Tekken being Tekken, well more of the kinda thing it's been doing the past few games at least...

Also, someone did a write up on the gameplay breakdown video: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/10umact
Recovering chip damage seems like it'll be a hit or miss thing with people. Reminds me of health recovery in tag matches, so weird to see it become a thing in regular matches now. I think there might be too many new gimmicks here for some people tho. I wonder if it'd ever be possible for a new FG entry to have an "old school mode" that takes the gameplay back to the basics, almost like playing Smash without any items, lol (not suggesting these additions are anything like the randomness of items, btw). See which way players decide to play the most.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Nina looks pretty cool, and she's putting her guns to good use (not counting customization).

Nina looks like what you get when you combine a Mortal Kombat character with a Resident Evil.

She is more of a Black Canary with a mix of Ada Wong, for MK maybe if it was back in the Midway games like Kira but definitely not MK as it is now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD