Tekken

Jyu_Viole_Grace

48fcd71.png

cut scene versus ingame

Is now Team Ninja DOA 6 team working on Tekken 7?

Radiance

I'm not even mad at Ganryu; great original choice imo. Honestly the new Muy Thai guy could have just been Bruce which a lot of people predicted but I don't mind. I'm excited to try out Leroy.

Macca Beam

unlike TN Namco doesn't pander to sexy waifu luster's as their sole DLC market
*laughs in soulcalibur*

because HE himself likes the character and knows their are people out their that do to
i like how this can be interpreted as a noble or deplorable act depending on said character's genitals

Ninoasker

Best part about Leroy Trailer is better choice of Rap music (than NRS choices when they announce their new MK games), seeing Lucky Chloe wearing her Dance Top Set, and his pet dog that he has in one of his victory poses along with his attack.

One of things I'm interested in Ganryu is what items he is going to have for customization. Now Ganryu is doing the whole streaming/Youtube wannabe thing like Julia did (It was bit funny trying to pose like Julia did).

Fahkumram guy makes Me think he is an edgy version of Rodeo just in Muay Thai shorts, with tons of tattoos, along with him being tall.
Rodeo was better than this ugly Fist of the North Star-like guy. Wish he was a character in the main series.

Macca Beam

i don't recall it being ever possible to make a buff guy act like a cawaii youtuber in doa unless there is some heavy animation swapping involved

also i've been out of the loop, was fiona the rumored vv character to appear in 6 or did they add a fighting mode to their volleyball spinoff game because i dont get the comparison either

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Best part about Leroy Trailer is better choice of Rap music (than NRS choices when they announce their new MK games), seeing Lucky Chloe wearing her Dance Top Set, and his pet dog that he has in one of his victory poses along with his attack.

One of things I'm interested in Ganryu is what items he is going to have for customization. Now Ganryu is doing the whole streaming/Youtube wannabe thing like Julia did (It was bit funny trying to pose like Julia did).

Fahkumram guy makes Me think he is an edgy version of Rodeo just in Muay Thai shorts, with tons of tattoos, along with him being tall.
I think the guy behind the rap song in Leroy's trailer is Omega Sparx. I got huge "I'm Back to Rise" vibes from it, and the light lyrics sound like his style.

(The song I was referencing is T.J. Combo's theme from Killer Instinct.)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Leroy Smith > Fahku

Fahku is alright, though I think they went a bit too wild on the man's tattoos. Like what exactly is Fahkuram really? (serious question by the way) a cyborg? if it's a cyborg with that type of upper body build where he looked like he skipped leg day, then I suppose his design would make sense. Leroy Smith was pretty damn good though.

Ganryu I can't say, neutral. Never played Tekken during those time periods so if people are happy to see him, cool.

Replayed Death By Degrees on PCSX2.(since it makes loading times much less annoying compared to playing on PS2.)
150467-Death_by_Degrees_(USA)-1496331667.jpg

I hope that Bamco remasters this game. With a remaster alongside loading times, they can also make the controls better than the way it is. (This game uses Right analog stick for attacks and you should tap left analog stick to do dodges which makes it unprecise some times.)

Kinda funny Itagaki called this game garbage while it is definitely far better than his DOA spin-off games. (Extreme Beach volleyball games that did nothing but damaging DOA reputation in the long run.)

I mean to be fair, this game was pretty bad. It's actually one of the few things I agreed with Itagaki regarding this game, like NG was milestone better than this game in every way. Maybe if it was handled differently and wasn't in development hell, probably could of turned out good for the better but even then, that's a big maybe. There was a reason why this game was forgotten despite people liking it.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Leroy Smith Customization (plus Bearded Man Set) & Movelist (Plus Ganryu Movelist)

Bearded Man's Hair: 0:59

Bearded Man's Style: 2:24

Bearded Man's Suit: 4:36

Derock

Leroy Smith Customization (plus Bearded Man Set) & Movelist (Plus Ganryu Movelist)

Bearded Man's Hair: 0:59

Bearded Man's Style: 2:24

Bearded Man's Suit: 4:36

YEESSSSS!!!! Young Leroy customization is possible! Can't wait for tomorrow! The only thing is his face and eyes but that isn't a major factor. I can make him what he would've look in his late 30s-40s.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

My only issue with it is that it takes a miracle to get a crossover game to be successful (unless you are CvS2 but even that game had problems here and there). Merging two worlds into a whole new game mechanic can take even pure luck to get the ball rolling. I didn't vote, but slightly curious on how it would turn out.

A crossover game is far different than adding guest characters.

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
I just wanted to let you guys know that I was actually on the verge of literally creating the Punishment Training for Tekken and DOA a few months ago. No word of a lie. I had spoke to Waza and some other programmers about it, to have an interface that would show the best punish moves after a block. Lmao. It was going to be a PC overlay.

I was saving enough money for it when I got side tracked with real life stuff just recently.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD