The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Beating Alpha in Time Attack with Zack was one of the most frustrating things I've ever done.

I almost totally forgot how frustrating DOA4 was at times. Yeah, the unlocking procedure was a looong and frustrating one. D: I hated Alpha and Team Ninja so much for it. A few days ago I also noticed how frustrating DOA2 Ultimate could be at times (even though it was always my favorite game of the series). Already on normal difficulty level the characters block and most of all counter like crazy. It's just one big counter-fest and playing against AI Gen Fu is a nightmare...
So glad they reduced that in DOA5. u.U

David Gregg

kiddin me? Some of the cutest shit I've ever seen. Give that muppet some pigtails and we are good to go.

Swedish chef in loliwear.

Good luck sleeping.

Argentus you know better than to make a suggestion to me. Now I really won't be able to sleep tonight. DX (shivers) lol

lolichef.png

Last edited:

Argentus

We're the past the point of no return it would seem

View attachment 4565

only reason that wasn't already posted as "BorkBabyBork04" is because I couldn't find a swedish chef pic at the right angle.

Oh right. Side note.

This could be a theme song for DOA6 since they INSIST on having a rappy song.

And i'm JUUUUST tired enough to actually be picturing swedish chef, in Marie Roses outfit, shakin....its? ass to that song. Just big ole booty dance. To the beat, mind you. I'm talkin full on "you want this cake" dance.

Yeah, I'm way past the point of sanity at the moment, sleep schedules all borked up.

David Gregg

only reason that wasn't already posted as "BorkBabyBork04" is because I couldn't find a swedish chef pic at the right angle.

Oh right. Side note.

This could be a theme song for DOA6 since they INSIST on having a rappy song.

And i'm JUUUUST tired enough to actually be picturing swedish chef, in Marie Roses outfit, shakin....its? ass to that song. Just big ole booty dance. To the beat, mind you. I'm talkin full on "you want this cake" dance.

Yeah, I'm way past the point of sanity at the moment, sleep schedules all borked up.

ROFL that song. XD

FatalxInnocence

Isn't any of you guys curious who's gonna be Marie's english voice actor?

*Crosses fingers for Tara Strong*

I can't really imagine many others pulling it off. I actually would have said Kokoro's VA since... well... she has the whole "Amy Sorel" thing going for her ( referring to Marie Rose. ) So I would understand her being chosen as well, but she would end up sounding exactly like Kokoro which would be... well stupid.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Since Marie Rose is obviously a Japanese pop culture addict, it would really be cool and out of the ordinary, if she would get some cosplay outfits. They don't have to be 100% the exact same (because of licencing), but so close, you can easily guess, who they are supposed to be.
Many might really be annoyed by this... XD But come on, shes one out of so many characters. And just being a loli is somehow lame...

Argentus

Since Marie Rose is obviously a Japanese pop culture addict, it would really be cool and out of the ordinary, if she would get some cosplay outfits. They don't have to be 100% the exact same (because of licencing), but so close, you can easily guess, who they are supposed to be.
Many might really be annoyed by this... XD But come on, shes one out of so many characters. And just being a loli is somehow lame...

I already see Mila as the local cosplay girl.

What with already wearing the outfits of multiple other characters lol.

Plus is she had traded with Lisa in the racetrack girls pack, I could totally see her rockin a Kamen Rider outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD