The King of Fighters Series

human013

It's simple, people just don't want a 2021 game to looking like trash or some student project so they compare it to the best looking 2D game right now which belongs to Arcsys. I really don't know why people think using strawmans or bashing Arcsys will somehow make KOF look better...

Y'aLl JuSt WaNt AnImE fIgHtErS tO aLl lOoK tHe FuCkInG sAmE
0.jpg

RRA-noscale.jpg

Yeah, just like how the games that use the "realistic" style all look the same:rolleyes:

I know it's cool and all to shit on Arcsys now because they are popular and people can't stop praising them, but what is that suppose to do? All SNK had to do was simply make KOF not look like a student project. It's not that hard.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
....Anyways back on topic who do you guys think we'll see next? As long as Kensou and Tung Fu Rue and maybe B Jenet are announced I might buy day 1. I also hope we'll have more DLC since KOF14 dropped the ball and only released a handful of additional costumes xD I think if they use the KOF SNK Heroines game formula with costume options and ways to make it so we can have options that'd be cool imo.

I also hope we'll have a 1v1 mode since idk if I can manage 3 characters

Ninoasker

It's simple, people just don't want a 2021 game to looking like trash or some student project so they compare it to the best looking 2D game right now which belongs to Arcsys. I really don't know why people think using strawmans or bashing Arcsys will somehow make KOF look better...

Y'aLl JuSt WaNt AnImE fIgHtErS tO aLl lOoK tHe FuCkInG sAmE
View attachment 32649
View attachment 32646
Yeah, just like how the games that use the "realistic" style all look the same:rolleyes:

I know it's cool and all to shit on Arcsys now because they are popular and people can't stop praising them, but what is that suppose to do? All SNK had to do was simply make KOF not look like a student project. It's not that hard.
Who the hell is shitting on Arcsys? You took that straight out your ass lol, nobody mentioned Arcsys other than u. KOFXV looks good. Nothing impressive but it's still leagues better than XIV. Don't like it? Nobody forces you to look at it or play it. Apply the same logic u used there and stop shitting on SNK games just because it's the thing tm, because it's getting tired... like, ppl like you've been doing that for every single SNK game since XIV came out, and Samsho wasn't nearly as bad looking as you've stated it to be. And neither is XV. Period.

Also, the fact you're crying over XV and then use Fighting EX Layer as an example of "GoOd GrApHiCs" is hilarious lmfao. And I'm not even gonna bother commenting on DOA6 bc all of us already know how all over the place the graphics on that game were, there's no need to keep kicking the dead horse.

Now, to go back in track...
All I'm hoping for is Shingo, Shen Woo and Yashiro. AND, pretty important, to also bring back my man Seth! ESPECIALLY if they plan on bringing back Vanessa and Ramon. It's so unfair he was the only one from the Agents left out in XIV... especially when he's the one with the least appearances.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
No one compares fighting games to games of other genres like that. People compare fighting games to other fighting games. And KOF is a fighting game so of course graphics are a big deal. KOF also isn't some new indie game and SNK is not a greenhorn so there is no reason for the game to look this bad. Just look at the elbows. That is not even a graphics issue, and they chose to use that to promote the game. View attachment 32615
If elbows are all I gotta worry about when playing the actual game, I believe I'll be just fine.

Yes, I get it, there are people out there who get off to perfectly textured female elbows... not kink-shaming you in the slightest.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Not my twitter. So I had the pleasure of running into this player who's actually Terry Bogard (he's everywhere and made a name for himself these days) @GreatDarkHero @KasumiLover @Awesmic (FF14):

Player joined an alliance raid with me a few days ago out of nowhere lel, and he even had macro text of button inputs such as Buster Wolf when he attacked as a DPS lolololol. Because of his risen popularity, I feel it keeps spreading the word of SNK's Fatal Fury and KOF in a good way lel.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Next one is likely to be Mr. Kusanagi.

I notice that Shun'ei is chaining together moves that are... supposed to be his normals. Unless he has a few new command normals in place a few others already in his move set for his normals. And, he apparently has a vertical dive kick now.

I hope Kyo's move set is based on his NESTS saga one. That was interesting as hell.

Ninoasker

NEW TRAILER!

Seems like they learned from the backlash from the first trailer, this is a much better look for the characters!!! Hope the next trailers keep the same formula. Looking great so far and so happy to see Meitenkun return (even if he was obviously coming back lol), he's such a cute character and I hope they keep developing his background on XV's storyline.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD