The Official SoCal DOA Thread

ChampTang

http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...aunch-tournament-gameplay-long-beach-ca.1168/

WU36l.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
I live in SoCal. Currently near the L.A. area, though I also frequent northern San Diego.

Nice to see plenty of other Cali DOA players! :)

ikodomo

Nice! Will we be playing the retail version of the game and will we have time to practice before the tournament begins?

Lion Zest

So Cal also a resident of 91106 (pasadena, ca). If anyone wants to add me up on XBL add "Lion Zest." I haven't really been playing as much DoA4 for a few months but I'd still be up to play before DoA5 hits.

Keylay

So Cal also a resident of 91106 (pasadena, ca). If anyone wants to add me up on XBL add "Lion Zest." I haven't really been playing as much DoA4 for a few months but I'd still be up to play before DoA5 hits.

Hello Neighbor

Lion Zest

I believe I've seen you in a few lobbies before airgear, but its been a while. I saw you using some nicole, not sure if that was just randomed lol

ikodomo

Nope I use her alright haha. Which character do you usually use? Sorry about my bad memory.

Tenren

got online for the first time in about 2 years today. It wasn't pretty lol, Im very rusty

Lion Zest

hit me up for games, I use Lei (main) and that's pretty much it. I'll only pick another character once in a while just to do something else

Tenren

lol last night i was pretty much just playing random till I went from an A+ to B-. After that I went back to playing Jann & Hayate. Ill be on later n hit you up

ChampTang

Nice! Will we be playing the retail version of the game and will we have time to practice before the tournament begins?

Yeah it's going to be the retail version. You will have time to play before the tourney starts since we'll be setting up at least an hour before it starts.

Also, we will be providing free food and NOS all night!

ChampTang

For any1 interested, Gameplay at Long Beach already got their shipment of Dead Or Alive 5's fightstick! If you want to get your hands on it then call them and see what's up. They told me they only have a couple.

1 (562) 421-6880

C0jMK.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD