The official Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown thread

Derock

Speaking of customization, I'm hoping we're getting some of the outfits from the prequels, i.e. Pai's VF2 and VF3 Outfits. I don't care for her current one (based of her VF1 outfit updated in 4 but without the hat).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I hope once we get their D, E, and S type costumes in DLC we'll also get the extra customization gear since I want gothic dark Lion back with long hair and the lip chains and I want Pai with her hime cut and that short hairstyle they had in DOA5 Ultimate. Some new content would be good too, and I want this for Pai since it's her best costume imo, love the shoes and top and headgear<3 She looks like dancing Ensei Ken goddess with a touch of the movie star vibes since she also acts xD

PaiVF4 (1).jpg

Derock

Yeah I hope once we get their D, E, and S type costumes in DLC we'll also get the extra customization gear since I want gothic dark Lion back with long hair and the lip chains and I want Pai with her hime cut and that short hairstyle they had in DOA5 Ultimate. Some new content would be good too, and I want this for Pai since it's her best costume imo, love the shoes and top and headgear<3 She looks like dancing Ensei Ken goddess with a touch of the movie star vibes since she also acts xD

View attachment 35066

I want this outfit to come back too! You know, when I first saw this outfit, I was pretty sure she must had went to Tibet and wore the outfit for one of her movies before the 4th tournament.

But yeah, this one is one of my requests, along with the others and also: Sarah's outfits from 2-4, Wolf's, Jeffrey's, Jacky's and Kage's VF3 2nd outfit.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Over on VFDC, we're sending feedback to RGG Studios on what needs to be improved in regards of gameplay, online features, etc. Most that we've already said before.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Over on VFDC, we're sending feedback to RGG Studios on what needs to be improved in regards of gameplay, online features, etc. Most that we've already said before.

Is there any issues that I may have not noticed? I think the game is fine from my experience, it's really satisfying to play and learn and I don't think I saw any glitches or anything so far

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I love VF lol. I think the Sumo Ring OST from VF Final Showdown is better than VF5US though. Also I use Akira lol. I like his gameplay. It's so sick. Been having a lot of fun playing with him,

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Is there any issues that I may have not noticed? I think the game is fine from my experience, it's really satisfying to play and learn and I don't think I saw any glitches or anything so far
Aside from the usual topics of Rollback and invites (which have been asked a numerous times), I feel like there are others that people have been talking about training features and that's about it.

That, plus some bonuses.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Aside from the usual topics of Rollback and invites (which have been asked a numerous times), I feel like there are others that people have been talking about training features and that's about it.

That, plus some bonuses.
I see, I wouldn't mind more detailed info like which attacks have crouch and jump properties and for the dummy to stop dashing toward me when trying to find out max range xD

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Happy that there's a lot of buzz with the game right now too. I missed playing a 3D Fighting game that I really enjoyed.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think what attracts people to VF nowadays besides feeling nostalgic, is the fact that it doesn’t have all these crazy, annoying and boring comeback mechanics/mechanics to make the game easier to play. It’s just a fun fighter.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's one of those games that feels good to practice then when its played its like wtf is happening. The walls do help . . so waterfalls
It'll get better as you play more, if you're used to DOA and preferred the DOA game before they add the meter mechanics, then you shouldn't feel too out of place. If you do it's probably not meant for you to play either since I think of VF as a DOA without all the extra gimmicks and the hold system

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD