Venus Vacation Character in DOA6

Do you want a Venus Vacation character in Dead or Alive 6?

• No

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
People that don’t spill the shit they data mine and keep it all to theirselves is selfish.

You don't know what it's like to data mine if you think that. A lot of developers push back hard on data miners if they don't remain anonymous.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You don't know what it's like to data mine if you think that. A lot of developers push back hard on data miners if they don't remain anonymous.

I mean, that's what data miners are suppose to do though to be fair, to immediately reveal it even if it's incorrect/heavy speculation from digging into it. Shouldn't even be a hint for games to begin with, it's either you know, don't know, or take the risk to confirm it even if it's incorrect. Also that second portion is not even true. Most developers do not care what data miners do but change coding along with any ASCII or hex editing. Most companies only take action if it infringes something or have access to a certain content without actually paying for it etc. Data miners providing methods to play a character early on as an example in some fighting game, this is illegal and companies will take action, but for the most part of everything else? companies mostly don't do jack shit lel.

It is true that data miners can make mistakes, but is it a mistake for this one? it's a change of code so it's more or less that Gatto didn't make a mistake but rather they themselves changed it. Gatto could still be correct so it wouldn't even be his fault.

OmniBob who's a data miner, revealed things for games such as content from Assassin's Creed like the name of the next expansion pack/general content as soon as possible, but situations like that could change such as the name itself of the next expansion or becoming an entirely different content, but he still made the attempt and was given credibility for a source because he "still" tried to immediately reveal it even if he was incorrect despite also aiming to correct himself. It's basically being right but also ending up wrong in the end, but he still was given credit because there "was" something there and immediately went for the reveal. It's what I keep telling people though. Gatto is not obligated to share information, but if someone else immediately reveals it, technically whoever did it gets cookies because well, that's how it's suppose to be lol. None of the data miners are getting payed by TN anyway and there isn't anything special with this content that's being hinted. It's certainly not the holy grail.

Personally? I don't mind what Gatto is even doing. Heck, we already know off the bat it's a VV character so it's not even the grand scheme of things. It's more or less that people looking for a source have no choice but to look elsewhere which I can't exactly blame them for it. If Gatto was getting payed for it however, then this is an entirely different story.

Last edited:

HHH816

a bit risky if the new character introduced to DOA6 and DOAXVV at the same time cause nobody knew who she is. she will take time to be popular.

I think sayuri probability to be in DOA6 went up because of her unique design and gatto tom prediction.

by the time she included in DOA6 , she's already popular in DOAXVV

Chapstick

I was looking to the new VV girls since last time I checked it and ...

latest

What the hell is this thing?. I think it's a new low in their book.

Also.

latest

fatal-frame-11-1198x674.jpg

Are they re-using Fatal Frame characters? lmao
These two specifically really disturb me

Like if someone took the head of barbie’s baby sister and stuck it on barbie’s body

Onryoki

Standard Donor
People need to realise ALL 3 Letters are the letters appearing in the name. Not just one. Also the coding of Sayuri is SYR. So no, she is NOT the VV girl that’s coming.

Cadaveri

People need to realise ALL 3 Letters are the letters appearing in the name. Not just one. Also the coding of Sayuri is SYR. So no, she is NOT the VV girl that’s coming.

Yeap, that would've been too good. Instead we're most likely getting a N'th loli character. q_q

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

But if SAY is already used in the code wouldn't the letters be unavailable in that order? The letters could have been rearranged to throw off people looking.

SYR is also still the correct order in the spelling of her name from beginning to end and I'm not sure a name that starts with Syr.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
But if SAY is already used in the code wouldn't the letters be unavailable in that order? The letters could have been rearranged to throw off people looking.

SYR is also still the correct order in the spelling of her name from beginning to end and I'm not sure a name that starts with Syr.
What? I don’t get what you mean.

GiantEnemyCrab

I just wish that we'd get some of the existing DOA characters in VV so I'd stop getting my hopes up about new characters who will never be playable.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD