Venus Vacation Character in DOA6

Do you want a Venus Vacation character in Dead or Alive 6?

• No

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
"a personality of memorial essence" tell me why that's literally gonna be the VV girl's tagline lmao
It's gonna be unless they choose someone who has depth xD Luna, Monica and Tamaki suffer from that so idk about them(Monica is still a bad bitch imo), Fiona has a love for the owner that transcends their potential age gap and her royal roots as a princess has the most powerful potential imo. Kanna has a tie to Nyo and Misaki is the face of VV so theyre shoe ins. Nagisa is just ass and a bad attitude and I'm not interested in that unless it's a guy so I don't want her in at all.

Luna is literally just Nico with no facial animations and personality so I doubt most want her as a fighter unless she's like Hikage from SK and has a darker, hidden bloodthirsty depth to her battle skills

KwonJigglypuff

If they make Luna like an exotic Princess and give her a background about her nationality and with an unique moveset, yes.

If they make Tamaki with a cool attitude, like a Japanese Tina and with a fashionable costumes and with an unique moveset, yes.

If they make Misaki a gimmick about how she looks so shy and fragile but have in fact a very agressive full-contact judo or sumo using her megaphone and with an unique moveset... well, why not ?

zoo

None of them can disappoint me harder than Kula so I guess it doesn’t matter from my view. Tamaki has more of a DOA look so I’d rather her over the others just on a visual level

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah Tamaki as a Wardrobe hostess is my guess, TN would be the type to boost the Wardrobe DLCs by making her the hostess for that mode with tiny dialogues.

IMG_20191129_010654.png

Dionysus

If they make Luna like an exotic Princess and give her a background about her nationality and with an unique moveset, yes.

If they make Tamaki with a cool attitude, like a Japanese Tina and with a fashionable costumes and with an unique moveset, yes.

If they make Misaki a gimmick about how she looks so shy and fragile but have in fact a very agressive full-contact judo or sumo using her megaphone and with an unique moveset... well, why not ?

So as long as they completely change the characters? I agree :thumbs up:

HHH816

obviously they should change the personality cause kasumi and ayane is different girl in doaxvv.

just reverse the personality

To be fair the VV girls are no more generic looking than anyone added in DOA5 or 6. But given the choice between a completely new generic character and a well designed but completely rehashed character, I'd probably choose the former. Like Rachel was one of my mains in 5 but I saw nothing in the trailer to get me hyped for her returning. All the characters in 6 are more or less copy pasted from 5. So from that perspective, yeah bring on the new content, even if it's trash.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I was looking to the new VV girls since last time I checked it and ...

latest

What the hell is this thing?. I think it's a new low in their book.

Also.

latest

fatal-frame-11-1198x674.jpg

Are they re-using Fatal Frame characters? lmao

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Now all we have to do is wait for the person who leaked the costumes last time to do it again so we know who it is, I like Gatto but he's gonna wind up mad if the person leaks the information again since he's trying to keep who it is a secret, but the other modder may just outright let us know

candynarwhal

Please be Nagisa or Tamaki...

Then again, Kanna is really the only loli among the VV girls - 'cos Misaki's got tits, right? :rolleyes:

Ninoasker

Please be Nagisa or Tamaki...

Then again, Kanna is really the only loli among the VV girls - 'cos Misaki's got tits, right? :rolleyes:
>Implying lolis can't have big ass boobs
641_Basic_I_19_CG1.png

But yeah Misaki ain't one, tbh she feels more akin to be in range of Kasumi-Ayane's likeness than those of Marie or Honoka. However she's literally the most boring and bland (personality and design wise) out of all the VV girls so if they choose her it's just yet another confirmation that TN is turning DOA6 into the easy otaku ¥ machine for KT/TN lmao

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD