Venus Vacation Character in DOA6

Do you want a Venus Vacation character in Dead or Alive 6?

• No

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Gatto should just straight up reveal the information. He's not getting payed to hide that information so he might as well spit it out.

I mean shit, if I data mine'd you bet your nuts I'll leak it out right away lol.

Last edited:

Dionysus

He wants to keep some suspense, I guess I can respect it. I'll probably be leaked anyway. I do think it's funny how he felt the need to reassure people that it's not Kanna lol.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
He wants to keep some suspense, I guess I can respect it.

There's nothing to gain for it. Truthfully, the content provided isn't really anything special and there is no real credibility to hide it or not, even if he's seeking for trolling amusement. He's not obligated to reveal that information, but the content isn't really something that's grand either. Might as well say it.

Better to feel good/be disappointed now than later depending on who's curious.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
New hint next week, so that I could check something in the upcoming patch
I don't mind the hints Gatto Tom but just be careful since you don't want another modder just beating you to the punch and saying who it'll be like with what happened last time xD

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
just be careful since you don't want another modder just beating you to the punch and saying who it'll be like with what happened last time xD

But that's a good thing though, if that individual revealed it before someone else then great since that's what all other data miners generally do (like every other game). They immediately reveal it. I mean look how fast data miners leaked DBFZ content. There was never suppose to be a race on who hides what to begin with, it's literally the complete opposite of what data miners mostly do.

You get more bang on content if you reveal it since people will go to you more often on looking for source rather than typical Youtubers/Social medias going with speculations trying to bump views. I mean like I said before, Gatto is not obligated to reveal information, but because he doesn't work for TN, there is no real credibility/points to hide it when the content provided for DOA is usually typical or nothing real special behind it (well, depending on what it is).

I will say this though, it's a bit of the player base fault if there's not enough data miners to begin with so Gatto lucked out on that one and not entirely his fault. If he wants to make hints or have fun with it he absolutely can. Simply stating that if someone else reveals it right away, then whoever revealed it, earned it.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
But that's a good thing, if he revealed it before someone else then great since that's what all other data miners generally do (like every other game). They immediately reveal it. I mean look how fast data miners leaked DBFZ content. There was never suppose to be a race on who hides what to begin with, it's literally the complete opposite of what data miners mostly do.

You get more bang on content if you reveal it since people will go to you more often on looking for source rather than typical Youtubers going with speculations trying to bump views. I mean like I said before, Gatto is not obligated to reveal information, but because he doesn't work for TN, there is no real credibility to hide it when the content provided by TN is usually typical or nothing real special behind it.
I know, I'm actually kinda hoping someone will just reveal it if he doesn't do it within a set time, when it becomes hint based and it's prolonged I just lose interest xD

he's not obligated to share it with us yet but I think he might as well now before someone else does since there's other modders who likely are getting the information now, I'm indifferent now until he or someone else shares who it could be

marussya

I feel that's a Nagisa. She gave me some fighter vibes since beginning. We have 3 lolis, but why we can't have two tsunderes. Plus some resemblance with Jun Kazama. I had two variants earlier, but Kanna is out of the list already.
P.S.: I'm not sure anyway
P. P. S. : In the worst case it's Misaki (don't forget she is only one who was added to Scarlet as DOAXVV mascot)

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So you never knew who it was yourself; just who it wasn’t?
Basically, yeah. We need more Dataminers for DOA because this shit is lowkey annoying and tiring at this point. Making hints from time to time is okay, but after a while it gets old.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Basically, yeah. We need more Dataminers for DOA because this shit is lowkey annoying and tiring at this point. Making hints from time to time is okay, but after a while it gets old.

There are. Gatto isn't the most discreet one actually. Watch out or you just might get the claws! :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD