Wall of Shame

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
If he misunderstands that he's only talking like a scrub instead of being a scrub,
Ceci n'est pas une scrub, il semble être une représentation des mots d'un scrub. Compris?

rather than blasting him a second time for seemingly no reason. Chill.
I'd love to but I have PTSD and am out of weed and people making shit up about me is a trigger so... don't trigger me and then tell me to calm down?

KING JAIMY

Ceci n'est pas une scrub, il semble être une représentation des mots d'un scrub. Compris?
I fail to see how my paragraph resembles the words of a scrub, when all I'm doing is giving context to the clips and stating the facts. Using taunts as a mindgame is a lot different than using taunts to disrespect your opponent. The latter is just unnecessary and childish, and that's all I pointed out. I don't see how your statement has any relevance to my post and above all it contributes exactly nothing to this thread.

If you don't want people to make up stuff about what you say, then at least have clear messages instead of posting ambiguous stuff that could be interpreted in multiple ways.

Onryoki

Standard Donor

I'd love to but I have PTSD and am out of weed and people making shit up about me is a trigger so... don't trigger me and then tell me to calm down?
If you have a diagnosed mental disorder and you’re out of meds, why are you starting shit on here instead of getting your prescribed medicine at the pharmacy? I want to know.

Also it’s quite sad how you use your PTSD as a scapegoat to justify your rude replies towards Jaimy. PTSD doesn’t turn people into douchebags, a nasty attitude does. If you’re triggered you should focus on getting your shit together rather than to start shit.

The wall of shame is a thread where disrespect during matches or hatemail gets shared. Not a thread where you can start shit because of a disagreement. Now, get it together and focus on your PTSD.

¡Adios!

Raansu

If you have a diagnosed mental disorder and you’re out of meds, why are you starting shit on here instead of getting your prescribed medicine at the pharmacy? I want to know.

Also it’s quite sad how you use your PTSD as a scapegoat to justify your rude replies towards Jaimy. PTSD doesn’t turn people into douchebags, a nasty attitude does. If you’re triggered you should focus on getting your shit together rather than to start shit.

The wall of shame is a thread where disrespect during matches or hatemail gets shared. Not a thread where you can start shit because of a disagreement. Now, get it together and focus on your PTSD.

¡Adios!

PTSD impacts people differently. I was diagnosed with it a few years ago and some old school members on this site can attest to my meltdowns before I knew I had it. It can very much make you irritable/angry, especially if you don't know whats going on and even when you do.....I still have my moments, but I also opted for therapy instead of doping myself on meds.

Coolcatn1kk1

PTSD impacts people differently. I was diagnosed with it a few years ago and some old school members on this site can attest to my meltdowns before I knew I had it. It can very much make you irritable/angry, especially if you don't know whats going on and even when you do.....I still have my moments, but I also opted for therapy instead of doping myself on meds.
I know we all have our own things to deal with but it should not have impact on others. Having to deal with PTSD is hard but please don't call each other out for no reason.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Everybody has their problems, and I understand that people out their problems differently, but online you can think twice before you say something because you always can correct yourself.

Raansu

Everybody has their problems, and I understand that people out their problems differently, but online you can think twice before you say something because you always can correct yourself.

You can't though....

I'm not sure how to explain it.....PTSD isn't a constant thing. Its a moment that clicks. Your state of mind and emotions can flip like a switch in a mere instance. Just depends on what causes the switch. Like for me fireworks put me into a cold sweat, and I'll become nervous and start looking around. It used to put me into a panic, but I've worked on it.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Does Medicare cover marijuana? Show me a dispensary that'll take my Medicare card. Also, you started shit, not me.

I'm not using it as a scapegoat and I'll kindly ask you again to stop putting fucking words in my mouth. AGAIN. This is the issue. You can be an asshole and provoke me all you want but I'm the bad guy for reacting to your bs? Excuse me? I don't get triggered by nothing was my point, I was triggered by your lying. You're the bad guy. Because you lie. You liar. Stop lying please.

The wall of shame is a thread where disrespect during matches or hatemail gets shared. Not a thread where you can start shit because of a disagreement.
Y'all started shit, not me. You all. You all attacked me. I made a simple comment about enjoying the match.

If you don't want people to make up stuff about what you say, then at least have clear messages instead of posting ambiguous stuff that could be interpreted in multiple ways.
I made a simple statement. Everybody here took it out of context and misquoted me. Again. How is this my fault that you twist my words?

Last edited:

Hold_Junkie93

Does Medicare cover marijuana? Show me a dispensary that'll take my Medicare card. Also, you started shit, not me.

I'm not using it as a scapegoat and I'll kindly ask you again to stop putting fucking words in my mouth. AGAIN. This is the issue. You can be an asshole and provoke me all you want but I'm the bad guy for reacting to your bs? Excuse me? I don't get triggered by nothing was my point, I was triggered by your lying. You're the bad guy. Because you lie. You liar. Stop lying please.

Y'all started shit, not me. You all. You all attacked me. I made a simple comment about enjoying the match.

I made a simple statement. Everybody here took it out of context and misquoted me. Again. How is this my fault that you twist my words?
Nah, but that depends on the state. You'll need a specialized card for that. I have ADHD w/ mood disorder. If I know I did something wrong online in text, I can realize it and apologize. As my uncle has PTSD from being in the USMC from 'nam, the furthest of his PTSD was dreams he told me he had, heavy drug use when he was younger but he told me above all, it was the drugs more so than his PTSD that made him act strange.
He was rather calm during his episodes. He took orders well, he felt as if his CO was there and his willingness to fight something increased but it wasn't much a display of fear as it was extreme focus, staring into nothing he described. I think the worst cases are very specific experiences of trauma while others simply give an idea to just How, "good" a soldier someone was. That's my take based on him and some other vets I've spoken with. *Hits pipe*

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Same energy
1DA2DB28-774E-4BB3-B5A3-4C435DF8B55B.gif

Coolcatn1kk1

Misquoted? You said "scrub talk" to a situation that really happend and that Jaimy was trying to explain which wasn't scrub talk if you knew everything that has happend. And we started it? Can't relate.

xDevious

Standard Donor
GamerTag: xJuStInJuStIcEx

Kept on spamming Jann Lee laggy bs, then complaining about me playing Kula, saying I was “spamming” and playing an “OP” character (when I literally just used like the 10 good moves Kula has). Proceeded to tell me I’m a “rage quitter” because my batteries popped out of my broken af controller when I put it down after the match, which made me disconnect (a glitch I see TN still hasn’t fixed). Proceeded to talk trash and think he’s good, even though I beat him 1 out of 3 matches with a character I literally have played for like a day or two. Hating these kinds of Online Warriors.

EDIT: He also now declines every match against me. I guess he doesn’t want to admit the fact that he’s trash by being beat by a “spammy Kula” again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD