Wall of Shame

UmbxCrisisx

02E7E75F-A7AC-41F7-A3B2-B0B5A00F3348.png
I dont even know this person. Theyre not in my recent players.

Raansu

I mean, I don't really think they mean any harm by it. They are just screwing around. There's a reason I don't go into lobbies with players I know are just casual. I'm not amazing at the game, but I am at a skill level where I get bored pretty easy playing players that don't really know how to play and tend to end up doing silly stuff like that too.

Coolcatn1kk1

I mean, I don't really think they mean any harm by it. They are just screwing around. There's a reason I don't go into lobbies with players I know are just casual. I'm not amazing at the game, but I am at a skill level where I get bored pretty easy playing players that don't really know how to play and tend to end up doing silly stuff like that too.
It was a tourney, not fun and random lobbies..

Coolcatn1kk1

I even won that game from Phase as well, it was harm you can tell.

xDevious

Standard Donor
I mean, not all, no. You can never put all people into the same box, that’s never fair to anyone. But sadly a LOT of EU players are extremely rude. I hardly ever see this level of disrespect or cuntiness from NA players in this community, unless it’s like a legit rib between friends.

KING JAIMY

I cut those clips from my latest Twitch VOD and it definitely gave me a toxic vibe. To give some context, these players were Nikki's opponents from an online tournament yesterday, held on PS4.

The first clip shows Nikki's opponent in the Marie vs Phase 4 matchup. At the start of every round, he did use Phase's default taunt and spammed the same low kick (2H+K) in one of the rounds. This would be fine in an offline environment, but since it is online it means lag is involved. In other words, this would mean it is a lag tactic. Abuse of low strikes is very hard to deal with as there is latency when going from standing to crouching, preventing you to block low. The highlight of this clip however shows him doing Phase 4's 236T launch throw and then taunting before the round ended, knowing Marie would get KO'd from the fall. That is ultimate disrespect and definitely not something that can be labeled as 'messing around', especially in a semi-serious tournament setting. At the end of the set - which Nikki won in the end - he also rage quit from the lobby and didn't even say GGs or anything. The full VOD can be found on my twitch channel if you don't believe what happened.

As for the second clip, this was Nikki's second opponent. I feel like this doesn't really need an explanation as it is quite obvious what happened. Teabagging, spamming the same string online (i.e. lag tactic) and wasting meter on purpose. After the end of the set he also said ''ez'' in the in-game lobby chat, further proving his toxicity. This is not something that can be seen as 'messing around'. It's pure disrespect.

To sum it up, I am disappointed in the person of the first clip's childish behavior, as I looked up to him in a way and saw him as a nice person. I expected better of him. As for the second clip, I am not surprised he behaved this way, but it's still something that deserves a place on the Wall of Shame.

Again, if you guys want the full story of what happened, here's my VOD.

Coolcatn1kk1

I cut those clips from my latest Twitch VOD and it definitely gave me a toxic vibe. To give some context, these players were Nikki's opponents from an online tournament yesterday, held on PS4.

The first clip shows Nikki's opponent in the Marie vs Phase 4 matchup. At the start of every round, he did use Phase's default taunt and spammed the same low kick (2H+K) in one of the rounds. This would be fine in an offline environment, but since it is online it means lag is involved. In other words, this would mean it is a lag tactic. Abuse of low strikes is very hard to deal with as there is latency when going from standing to crouching, preventing you to block low. The highlight of this clip however shows him doing Phase 4's 236T launch throw and then taunting before the round ended, knowing Marie would get KO'd from the fall. That is ultimate disrespect and definitely not something that can be labeled as 'messing around', especially in a semi-serious tournament setting. At the end of the set - which Nikki won in the end - he also rage quit from the lobby and didn't even say GGs or anything. The full VOD can be found on my twitch channel if you don't believe what happened.

As for the second clip, this was Nikki's second opponent. I feel like this doesn't really need an explanation as it is quite obvious what happened. Teabagging, spamming the same string online (i.e. lag tactic) and wasting meter on purpose. After the end of the set he also said ''ez'' in the in-game lobby chat, further proving his toxicity. This is not something that can be seen as 'messing around'. It's pure disrespect.

To sum it up, I am disappointed in the person of the first clip's childish behavior, as I looked up to him in a way and saw him as a nice person. I expected better of him. As for the second clip, I am not surprised he behaved this way, but it's still something that deserves a place on the Wall of Shame.

Again, if you guys want the full story of what happened, here's my VOD.

For my first match:
It's really sad when a "good" player doesn't know there opponent and treat them like they'r nothing. Have respect on a tourney that's all I ask for. I saw him like a nice dude with really good combo videos and I respected him. I lost all my respect to him and it felt really good when I still beated him.

for my second match:
We have known him for awhile saw him in real life a few times and he did this because he has personal issues with Jaimy and since I'm his sister he has problems with me too. Yes me and Jaimy called him out but that was because he started everything. I'm not going in details but he still didn't had enough balls to just play the game normaly against me. It's something I call pathetic.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not all European players are like this, please. Don't be rude.
Of course not all European players are rude, sorry that my comment put everyone in one box. I’ve been a part of this community for quite a while now, it’s very noticeable that most players I dislike are European players. I tend to play with US players because overall they’re nicer. Overall European players are very disrespectful on PS4 at least. The only handful nice European players (You included) I met were because of this forum. Without this forum I really couldn’t tell if there are nice European players or not. Not gonna lie I can be rude at times, but that’s usually because I’m just in a bad mood.

KwonJigglypuff

Of course not all European players are rude, sorry that my comment put everyone in one box. I’ve been a part of this community for quite a while now, it’s very noticeable that most players I dislike are European players. I tend to play with US players because overall they’re nicer. Overall European players are very disrespectful on PS4 at least. The only handful nice European players (You included) I met were because of this forum. Without this forum I really couldn’t tell if there are nice European players or not. Not gonna lie I can be rude at times, but that’s usually because I’m just in a bad mood.

No worries. I was in a bad mood as well and felt a bit stigmatized because of some people's bad behaviours.
And to be fair, @xDevious got the right word : A LOT of Europeans (especially French) are either childish, stupid, salty or cocky, so you're quite excused.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD