Any LGBT community?

Onryoki

Standard Donor

I just wanna point out how good this video is. Kung Jin really was a well written LGBT character, they didn’t focus solely on his sexuality which makes me happy, many LGBT written characters these days are all about letting everybody know they’re gay, rather than actually showing the issues within our community. I really hope more game developers write characters like Kung Jin, he’s what I call a good representation of the LGBT+ community.

Also, this video is fun

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

happy pride month heres some gay memes
1559582664549.png

1559582775194.png

1559582808162.png

1559583285401.png

(in all seriousness tho, lesbians have A LOT OF FLAGS. SO MANY)

Leifang

Hey guys and ladies. I finally got around to playing Mass Effect Andromeda. I haven’t beaten it yet, but so far I’m enjoying it. I created a gay male character and I named him Carlos Ryder. I got him to romance Gil Brodie, the romance between the two is cute. Have you guys played it, if so what did you think of it? Not to mention, I managed to captured some gay moments and I uploaded it on YouTube. Anyway, Let me introduce to you Carlos Ryder my gay character creation.
CBDD9172-826E-4511-BEE0-C6A788749C85.jpeg
E94D4C2C-0D11-49AB-B0BC-5C73DBA8B61A.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey guys and ladies. I finally got around to playing Mass Effect Andromeda. I haven’t beaten it yet, but so far I’m enjoying it. I created a gay male character and I named him Carlos Ryder. I got him to romance Gil Brodie, the romance between the two is cute. Have you guys played it, if so what did you think of it? Not to mention, I managed to captured some gay moments and I uploaded it on YouTube. Anyway, Let me introduce to you Carlos Ryder my gay character creation. View attachment 28861View attachment 28860
Mmmm he looks fine af:oops: I'm not interested really in playing the game myself but I do like how they include same sex relationships xD

Leifang

Mmmm he looks fine af:oops: I'm not interested really in playing the game myself but I do like how they include same sex relationships xD
Thank you very much for the compliment on Carlos. I tried very hard to make him attractive, I’m glad I’ve succeeded lol. As you’ve mentioned, I’m also happy BioWare included same sex relationship as well. I wish more games did that. Anyway, thanks for commenting. ❤️

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
well, he's the most flexible guy in the game...
View attachment 29867
View attachment 29868
View attachment 29869
View attachment 29870

there's that thing he does in his intro and victory pose where he puts his one leg in the air that gives you a nice view of the wong family business...

...and he knows how to work a pole ;) (at 1:22)

he's basically a side dish flambé. why not? lmao
View attachment 29871

it's really bad but i briefly entered a costume design for for him during the early submission period for this year's doafes before i noped tf out of twitter and the contest lol:
View attachment 29872
View attachment 29873
View attachment 29874
View attachment 29875
He could definitely use a costume like this tbh, I'm not sexually attracted to Brad Wong in DOA6 but he definitely is something with his hair down and he's probably the 2nd best next to Diego when it comes to flashing chest and stomach in the older games xD his body tho in 6 is meh tho, Eliot, Diego, Ryu, and Jann have the best builds and I feel like Rig(His tattoos I feel make his body somewhat downgraded), Hayate(too lean in the torso) and Bass(His body is gross) have the worst ones, Bayman would be good if his body wasn't shaped like a box and if he had more curves...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD