Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadaveri

Most likely you get another 2 less popular characters for free within a limited period just like before, at least in Asia.

Only the download. The ones who really play it probably just 1/5 of it.

I haven't checked lately for online leaderboards, but some months ago it was far from 1 million :| more like 100k

I dno where all the people vanish that try the core fighters lol...

Sonicfan11589

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201512/14095304.html

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like they're making the the red bull 5g Marie costume for purchase.

In Japan at the very least.
it'a free to PS Plus members and xbox live members. Just saw on their Facebook

"Marie Rose "Red Bull 5G B" costume will come to PlayStation Plus members and Xbox Live members worldwide. #DOA5LR will be on its final at Red Bull 5G gaming tournament coming this weekend from 20th in Osaka, Japan. The costume is supposed to be available from 15th in your local time.Please don't forget to download the costume catalog #22. #DOA5LR #RedBull5G"

UpSideDownGRUNT

Wasn't too far off then lol.

I'll pass either way its pretty much just her overall just slightly tweaked. And because I don't play Marie

Kronin

it'a free to PS Plus members and xbox live members. Just saw on their Facebook

"Marie Rose "Red Bull 5G B" costume will come to PlayStation Plus members and Xbox Live members worldwide. #DOA5LR will be on its final at Red Bull 5G gaming tournament coming this weekend from 20th in Osaka, Japan. The costume is supposed to be available from 15th in your local time.Please don't forget to download the costume catalog #22. #DOA5LR #RedBull5G"

This is a great news for me, I like the outfit and I was expecting its release!

A shame that anyway they will never put it for free - or at all - on Xbox 360 now that the DLC route on old gen ended... (and I don't think that we will ever see a single DLC outfit on steam... :( )

So does this mean this one costume is the DLC for the month? We are still getting a DLC pack, the designer awards one or is it back to the other one?

EDIT: Nevermind, we are getting the FREE costume (Free until Jan 11th) and the Designer Awards DLC. https://twitter.com/artmicarcade

From what I realized the free costumes and the Designer Awards are the same thing: two outfits (very likely complementary) for Kasumi and Ayane designed from Tamiki Wakaki. By the way I'm not 100% sure, so I think that we need to wait for official infos.

Candy Dragon

Xbox one (uk) just showed a season 3 pass exclusive download. It's Kasumi's story mode battle costume in white. I also saw Marie Rose in the blue belly dancer fan costume! The my xbox loaded the page again and they disappeared. I'm just searching through to see if I can find them again. The red bull costume is available. That's as much as I've found so far

Edit

Can confirm season 3 pass includes the new character.

Designer costumes are up. Helena has her green musketeer costume. Nyotengu appears to share Marie Rose's belly dancer costume, but in purple.

There's a lot. Took these pics with my phone really quickly.

20151215_002651.jpg
20151215_002717.jpg

20151215_002704.jpg

20151215_002710.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD