Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Tengu

I'll put this here too I guess. I think the new character is a girl because the character has 5 debut costumes so I don't think they'll give that many to a male character imo.

KwonJigglypuff

Where do you get these images from? I can't find them anywhere on the Xbox Marketplace nor the Playstation Store. :/
I'm interested to see better pics of the belly dancer costumes, especially Marie's. >__>

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...2015-Set/262b083e-4d2c-4c2b-ba9b-e759f33e9556

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Reminds me of Talim somehow. ;__; I hope we see here in SC6!

I was so hoping Kasumi would eventually get this 0: Didn't think there was any chance of it happening

Come on, we got this here now!

10277601_520487881388635_7802908904144887831_n.jpg

This was the Kasumi runner up at the first costume contest and everyone loved it. It had no chance against Blue Skimpy Kimono Kasumi of course...

Tyaren

Standard Donor

This will be the first time that we'll see Eliot's naked torso... o__O I wonder if they just gave him all the other guys' torso or if he did get a unique one since Eliot's build is pretty different.

Yuffie

don't know if anyone mentioned this but if you look at XB1 season pass, it shows the planned release date for each pack including the eNew character. 101 costumes

Brute

Standard Donor
So, those of you who keep up with the Season passes: is this the last pack of Season 2, or is another one coming?

In other words, is it possible they'll make another pack or two with more fan costumes for other characters, or is this looking like it?

P2p1mbs

Im looking at christies outfit and find myself shaking with excitement (i dont get whats with the shovel though), i really wish they made that hairstyle her default rather than alternate, it suits her way better

Chapstick

So, those of you who keep up with the Season passes: is this the last pack of Season 2, or is another one coming?

In other words, is it possible they'll make another pack or two with more fan costumes for other characters, or is this looking like it?
I think this is the first pack of the third season pass. Could be wrong it's hard to keep up

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'll put this here too I guess. I think the new character is a girl because the character has 5 debut costumes so I don't think they'll give that many to a male character imo.

you do know Raidou started out with 6 right? admittedly they were all recolors, but still

please nobody fight me with that marie costume. i was able to explain her C2 away as a bathing suit but not much i can do with that.

Brute

Standard Donor
I think this is the first pack of the third season pass. Could be wrong it's hard to keep up
Oh, huh. That could actually be a good thing.

Bad news being that I would have to keep checking in on this thread, of course.

Lady Tengu

you do know Raidou started out with 6 right? admittedly they were all recolors, but still

please nobody fight me with that marie costume. i was able to explain her C2 away as a bathing suit but not much i can do with that.

I don't think raidou got 5 DLC costumes or atleast I didn't see him in a cheerleader, Sexy Santa or even sexy nurse day one for that matter.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I don't think raidou got 5 DLC costumes or atleast I didn't see him in a cheerleader, Sexy Santa or even sexy nurse day one for that matter.

ah thats what you meant....well fuck dream is probably dead thanks to the really shity costumes that keep popping up. depending on what that girl is like i might just be done with this game. and even if she is badass those costumes just turn her into a joke anyhow. there went pretty much any excitment i had left for this game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD