Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Let's hope, they recolored Marie's hair ribbons this time. The black ribbons look completely out of place with many of her DLC costumes and they would look just as out of place with her magical girl costume. :/

Curious if this will be the first dlc pack to not make it to last gen.

Would be fine with me. At last no excuse for terrible textured or low polygon costumes anymore.

Kronin

Curious if this will be the first dlc pack to not make it to last gen.

At this point I believe that there are high chances because all the outfits until June (so included in the Season Pass) will be guaranteed even on old generation. I think that the support will end after June, when very likely will start to be announced (not released) even different kind of DLC.

HHH816

At this point I believe that there are high chances because all the outfits until June (so included in the Season Pass) will be guaranteed even on old generation. I think that the support will end after June, when very likely will start to be announced (not released) even different kind of DLC.

yeah, countless possibilities the ps4 and xbox one version..

maybe we can attach accessories and so on.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I have to admit, Hayate and Zack are a weird pairing.

Normally if hayate is picked to get a costume that usually means Ein gets one too...

Kronin

yeah, countless possibilities the ps4 and xbox one version..

maybe we can attach accessories and so on.

Well, I meant more ordinary and rare ones as characters and stages (and maybe modes). But accessories would be nice too.

And at this point is basically confirmed what @KwonJigglypuff said, that so this pack is in line with the Cops and Christmas ones of DoA5U, including in a pack of 16 outfits 2 males. I would have preffered a different ratio but is better than nothing, if something amaze me that they used again Hayate when he was already selected for a reindeer outfit (but I'm glad of it). I thought that him together with Rig, Bass and Ein wouldn't have got more chances for an outfit in similar situations before than all the other males would have been included.

Last edited:

synce

Well, I meant more ordinary and rare ones as characters and stages (and maybe mods) xD

And at this point is basically confirmed what @KwonJigglypuff said, that so this pack is in line with the Cops and Christmas ones of DoA5U, including in a pack of 16 outfits 2 males. I would have preffered a different ratio but is better than nothing, if something amaze me that they used again Hayate when he was already selected for a reindeer outfit (but I'm glad of it). I thought that him together with Rig, Bass and Ein wouldn't have got more chances for an outfit in similar situations before than all the other males would have been included.

Yeah it's looking very likely this is the only hero pack! Which means there's still a chance for stocking fetish DLC

20048442yu.gif

Kronin

Yeah it's looking very likely this is the only hero pack! Which means there's still a chance for stocking fetish DLC

20048442yu.gif

To be fair I think that the next pack will be something similar to it, an unique theme for 16 characters involinvg 2 males and 14 girls. Sexy fetish or less depends from the points of view, I think that both cops and super heroes can appear in this way and at the same time even themes for cool outfits (in a way surely less univocal than for example with a nurse DLC pack).

KING JAIMY

Only two males have a costume so far? What a bummer. This is looking similar to Police Outfit Pack where only two males (Rig and Bass) would get a costume and the rest was for the girls.

The Enforcer

Raidou confirmed. A third guy! And Raidou of all people. That throws a spanner in the works with a lot of people's theories on who will be excluded in the next pack.

Very true! If they were pulling their end of DOA5U shenanigans for this pack I would be disappointed, but at least seeing Raidou softens the blow since at least it's character less likely to receive DLC comparied to Hyabusa/Hayate, etc.

There is on other possibility that I have not seen mentioned yet.... That maybe these reveals are mixed with the June pack and not all May costumes... I find it difficult to believe IF June were a 'SuperHero' pack part 2 that it would be 5 girls and mostly males, so something is amiss.

KING JAIMY

Raidou confirmed. A third guy! And Raidou of all people. That throws a spanner in the works with a lot of people's theories on who will be excluded in the next pack. View attachment 11271
From this angle it looks like old humanoid Raidou. I didn't expect Raidou to be in the pack, tbh.

How many left now? I want to see Alpha and Bass
There is one left to be confirmed (I think). Since Raidou is in, I guess Alpha's chances have increased of being in the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD