Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Dragon

I'm debating whether June's dlc will even be a superhero pack. I'm kinda hoping for something else for another random set of characters. I don't need them to continuously release the same theme over multiple packs. Give it to me it all in one.

The Enforcer

There is one left to be confirmed (I think). Since Raidou is in, I guess Alpha's chances have increased of being in the pack.
14 on Twitter + Nyotengu + Raidou >> 16.

I'm debating whether June's dlc will even be a superhero pack. I'm kinda hoping for something else for another random set of characters. I don't need them to continuously release the same theme over multiple packs. Give it to me it all in one.
That's wishful thinking, so unless they change it to a full pack they've been holding to the '16 costumes' in this DLC pack, they're spacing out the content.

Kronin

Wow! I wasn't expecting another male and even less Raidou! It's pretty nice to see that they are putting in focus him in quality of new addition of Last Round, I would have never thought something like this considering that he is a male and even a boss character. More that cape over him seems pretty badass (however @KING JAIMY I believe that he has his current cyborg appearence).

Also @The Enforcer I find extremely unlikely that they are teasing outfits that will come in a month, it's basically certain that all the outfits showned are the ones of the tomorrow DLC pack. However we will see if today they will eventually release even other teasers.

Here all the 16 teasers:

CE5KAXEWYAIm-dC.jpg large.jpg CE8cOFzVAAAjTbt.jpg large.jpg CE8cV5yUkAESgMB.jpg CE8cbWsUEAA0CLW.jpg CE8cncGUgAAuy1K.jpg CE8dNFeUsAAO0kf.jpg CE8dV2NVAAEeHDC.jpg CFCrVn3WAAA4W2L.jpg
CFCrjDqWAAA7mMX.jpg CFCrpvdWMAAx7U_.jpg CFCrxywW0AA1qLE.jpg CFCsBcRWgAAEnnX.jpg CFCsJHnWoAAsPpX.jpg CFCsQYfWEAAdv5_.jpg 11265209_685736224863799_3510841264111013510_n.jpg 11054452_685736564863765_3553989592924141664_n.jpg

Finally, the description lines for Nyotengu and Raidou are pretty nice xD

"One may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -William Shakespeare
Puny vermin! All this time I was- [villain monologue too long for 140 characters]

Last edited:

Kronin

So, anyone want to bet how long it takes this DLC to reach PC? I'm thinking 3 months

Recently I got the idea that KT could wish to release only packs of multiple DLC on PC as happened so far. If this is true this would explain because the Senran Kagura wasn't still released so far and an eventual delay of this one (of course I hope to be wrong).

Last edited:

synce

Recently I got with the idea that KT could wish release packs of multiple DLC on PC as happened so far. If this is true this would explain because the Senran Kagura wasn't still released so far and an eventual delay of this one (of course I hope to be wrong).

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. Although I wonder if it's possible for someone to convert console DLC to PC in the meantime...

Candy Dragon

@The Enforcer I'm not saying they're gonna add all the other characters to this pack, I'm just saying I wouldn't mind if the characters revealed were the only ones to get the superhero costumes and next months dlc be a totally different theme for different characters. If we're gonna get lots of copy/paste designs, I'd rather the amount of characters included be less. I like this pack don't get me wrong. I'd just rather TN pick a theme and give it to all characters in one pack rather then split it over multiple packs.

The Enforcer

I'm not saying they're gonna add all the other characters to this pack, I'm just saying I wouldn't mind if the characters revealed were the only ones to get the superhero costumes and next months dlc be a totally different theme for different characters. If we're gonna get lots of copy/paste designs, I'd rather the amount of characters included be less. I like this pack don't get me wrong. I'd just rather TN pick a theme and give it to all characters in one pack rather then split it over multiple packs.

Ya, I gotcha. Guess I'd prefer that all characters get included in a theme rather than seeing some left out again like has been prone to happen. Even if split over two months, I'd hope certain characters aren't left out unless it's something consistent like bosses or VF characters or something.

Kronin

@Candy Dragon: apparently there is a gap of a month between this and the pack of June, something that it's never been te case for the DLC themes divided between multiple packs. But overall, as was already mentioned, the next pack could include only 3 (or at the most 5) females character and a majority of male characters, thing that I see very unlikely. All this make think that very surely the pack of June will be something completely unrelated from this May one (but that anyway will see some of the current teasers characters again in the pack).

@The Enforcer I agree anyway that it's just boring to see some characters being discarded for not getting never more the chance for a similar themed outfit, of course when they are more or less always the same and even in packs where they could be fitting (as Rachel in the cop pack imo).
I really hope that the pack of June will consider at least Helena, Lisa and Rachel (and Alpha wouldn't be bad seeing that Raidou got a place this time).

Brute

Standard Donor
From this angle it looks like old humanoid Raidou. I didn't expect Raidou to be in the pack, tbh.
No, that's definitely still Cyber Raidou.

Still, cool that he's getting more outfits, even if it does look like his hood was borrowed from Phase 4's C1.

AsheMann21

With 16 teasers already, we just have to wait for the trailer that will show up soon. I'm thinking it's tomorrow around noon here. Either that or they could include one more teaser.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I actually hope they do away with the LBF eventually, I mean how many versions of the same costume can you do before it just goes unnoticed? I mean aside from the revamped straps and kunai being on both sides I barely saw a difference vfrom gen 2 LBF to gen 3 LBF.

But, we all know TK would rather go with DOAX3 bikinis than NG4 costrumes because the pervs and 14yos would rather see Kasumi almost topless than see her in a blood soaked ninja garb.

Kasumi with blood soaked on her from all the killing is sexier than her almost being topless.

Idk man the current LBF is very different looking than the previous one.

synce

That girl in NG3 wasn't Kasumi... I mean the image of her soaked in blood is more ridiculous than any bikini. The new TN completely went against her established character

Brute

Standard Donor
That girl in NG3 wasn't Kasumi... I mean the image of her soaked in blood is more ridiculous than any bikini. The new TN completely went against her established character
Trained exile ninja who hunted and murdered someone for revenge in her debut game. Always carries around wakizashi blade.

Covered in blood being more ridiculous than a bikini battle suit?

146946_1312928878163_full.jpg

Kronin

Dead-Or-Alive-5-Kasumi-Swimsuit-Island-Stage-DLC.jpg WiiU_NG3RE_1_scrnA01_GroupE.jpg

This is a pretty interesting topic. Personally I think that both the scenarios depicted over are a kind of out of place even if for different reasons: with a swimsuit is of course almost impossible to imagine a realistic circumstance for a kunoichi of a village wearing it, but in the end not a girl as Kasumi in herself considering that the ninja of the DoA/NG live not definitely separated from the modern world (and definitely not in a complete medioeval Japan). On the opposite a Kasumi covered of blood put her in a situation of mission, so nothing of strange for a ninja, anyway the fact that she can kill someone in a such brutal way is something that definitely appear not ordinary on what we know on the character, for me just on par with the image of her walking on a beach in swimsuit. Honestly I can imagine Kasumi in mission only trying to inflict the less pain possible with silent killings or single fatal hits that don't involve decapitations and similar, but not in full berserk mode as Hayabusa and his other allies can do.

This is the reason because I'm so fought with Kasumi making a canon appearence in NG4: from a side I would love the idea to get her involved as a secondary character in the real storyline, from another I can't imagine a situation where she is ready to make the worst slaughters for the good of the mission (if not against fiends, machines or anyway not human enemies).

PS: Also, that Swismuit Battle Armor from DoA1 - the perfect summa of what said over - needs to make a glorious return! XD

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

View attachment 11289 View attachment 11288

This is a pretty interesting topic. Personally I think that both the scenarios depicted over are a kind of out of place even if for different reasons: with a swimsuit is of course almost impossible to imagine a realistic circumstance for a kunoichi of a village wearing it, but in the end not a girl as Kasumi in herself considering that the ninja of the DoA/NG live not definitely separated from the modern world (and definitely not in a complete medioeval Japan). On the opposite a Kasumi covered of blood put her in a situation of mission, so nothing of strange for a ninja, anyway the fact that she can kill someone in a such brutal way is something that definitely appear not ordinary on her, for me just on par with seeing her walk on a beach in swimsuit. Honestly I can imagine Kasumi in mission only trying to inflict the less pain possible with silent killings or single fatal hits that don't involve decapitations and similar, but not in full berserk mode as Hayabusa and his other allies can do.

This is the reason because I'm so fought with Kasumi making a canon appearence in NG4: from a side I would love the idea to get her involved as a secondary character in the real storyline, from another I can't imagine a situation where she is ready to make the worst slaughters for the good of the mission (if not against fiends, machines or anyway not human enemies).

PS: Also, that Swismuit Battle Armor from DoA1 - the perfect summa of what said over - needs to make a glorious return! XD

Yeah I can't see Kasumi going out of her way to revel in violence. But I can definitely picture her killing people otherwise she'd be a pretty rubbish ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD