Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Christie kinda looks like an MK character, I don't know why.

am in love with these costumes, and the edits.

If you can change the costumes in story mode tho... that would be epic!

KwonJigglypuff

Helena would have looked great with a cape.

maxresdefault.jpg

KING JAIMY

The costumes look really sick. I will probably get Momiji's (and maybe Honoka's). :)

Although I am happy with the fact that they did include guys this time around, I would have preferred an even balance (8 males and 8 females). A shame that my boys Rig, Jacky and Jann Lee aren't in the pack. :(

KwonJigglypuff

The costumes look really sick. I will probably get Momiji's (and maybe Honoka's). :)

Although I am happy with the fact that they did include guys this time around, I would have preferred an even balance (8 males and 8 females). A shame that my boys Rig, Jacky and Jann Lee aren't in the pack. :(

Yes except for Jann who already has a super hero costume.
But yes to Rig, who would have made a greaaaaaaat villain. Lisa too. Ein too. Even Phase 4.

Sorry for Tina's fans, but her 2014 Halloween costume is already a super hero outfit. That's a bit redundant.

Kronin

If something I believe that this time TN had to give the priority to all the American and Japanese characters being the more related with this kind of fictional characters (and at the most put aside who had already an hero outfit from the Halloween pack).

But in the end I can't say to not be satisfied from this pack, of course I hope that the next one will see different males and an outfit for all the females left out in this one.

KwonJigglypuff

Where can I find the music of the Hero Pack trailer on Youtube ?
I remember it was in the story mode during this epic montage with all the characters, before the final battle.

Kronin

Yes. Is it the same ? (from 00:00 to 1:46)

Ah, but I thought that you meant the track starting from 1:46 in the trailer released today (that indeed seems to be a never appeared before track):

But you are right, I wrongly believed that the track played for the most of the teaser was "Lab", but actually it's something different from both it and it's variation "Collapse" (Phase 4's theme). Honestly I don't know how this track is called and if is present between the music in the game or in the various OST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD