Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

It's called collapse. It's Phase 4's default theme, and one of my favorite tracks.:)

No it's not collapse, has actually various differences if listened caraully as different sounds in background and a chorus (I made a similar error mistaking it for "Lab").

@KwonJigglypuff I think to have found it: it's should be the final part of "The Way is Known" that I just discovered now to be the DoA5 Main theme...

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
No it's not collapse, has actually various differences if listened caraully as different sounds in background and a chorus.

@KwonJigglypuff I think to have found it: it's should be a part of "The Way is Known" that I just discovered now to be the DoA5 Main theme...

Oh, my bad! Sorry, I thought you were talking about her theme.:oops:

KwonJigglypuff

No it's not collapse, has actually various differences if listened caraully as different sounds in background and a chorus (I made a similar error mistaking it for "Lab").

@KwonJigglypuff I think to have found it: it's should be the final part of "The Way is Known" that I just discovered now to be the DoA5 Main theme...

Yes! I think it's in the CD album from Vanilla actually. Greaaaatu.
That music is actually very cool. Great material for DOA montages.
They should use it for future installments. It's epic.

Kronin

It's one of those tracks not included in the music selection, but at least making an apperance in the game. I could really start to ask for a future inclusion of it, I don't understand because they left it out (same for "Ignition" included only recently with the release of Last Round).

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

It's one of those tracks not included in the music selection, but at least makin an apperance in the game. I could really start to ask for a future inclusion of it, I don't understand because they left it out (same for "Ignition" included only recently with the release of Last Round).
What about "Let's Get It"? That wasn't in the DOA music selection either x)

that theme is my guilty pleasure now

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Probably intended to be part of a future patch sometime next month...

*runs*
o boi it's an animu pack

LET'S GET IT SOUNDS SO...ANIME-ISH. I can't be the only one thinking this right? Whenever I hear this I imagine all the characters in cheesy idol costumes doing a cheesy dance :p

SlashingMaiden

How about guyver theme costumes for the males!? Lol
uploadfromtaptalk1432079757210.jpeg

Darkton93

Since this pack included 4 males, it makes sense to think about themes that could include them, since all the fetishes have been used up.

Perhaps a Military pack including stuff for Bayman and Leon. Or a Sci-Fi pack with some sci-fi archetypes for the girls, and some cool designs for the males. An Outlaw pack would be cool, including some "Bad Girl" stuff for the girls, and giving something for Rig, Ein and others.

Now more than ever, I have hope for the future of DLC in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD