Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Anyone else think that @KasumiLover69 should get his own Potential DLC Costumes thread? It would probably be one of the most entertaining threads on this site lol.
:-O I don't think so, the mods would have that closed by post #3 XD It'd might as well called "KL's personal fetish DLC Thread w/ commentary"

We should also be getting famitsu scans too btw since it's already February, I'm banking on either tomorrow or next week we'll get something like the high society DLC

Jadeinchains

:-O I don't think so, the mods would have that closed by post #3 XD It'd might as well called "KL's personal fetish DLC Thread w/ commentary"

Release it on audio book and I'll listen to it.

We should also be getting famitsu scans too btw since it's already February, I'm banking on either tomorrow or next week we'll get something like the high society DLC

We can only h...

high society DLC

... No.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Release it on audio book and I'll listen to it.

We can only h...

... No.
I think everyone would hate my voice XD I have a very low quiet wispy voice unless I'm speaking to a friend in which case I speak louder and more energetically, you'd love my laugh tho when I do actually find something funny :p. And by "like the high society DLC" I mean like how they showed it before release with the screenshots.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Give me a pack of those trending sweaters with the back exposed, that fetish(?) Is currently popular and topical right now.

Dont pass this up like they did with kitty keyhole lingerie

P2p1mbs

We know this next pack is going to have 17 costumes so it will again be only for the KT girls. Since its February, its likely another valentines day theme. I'm going to guess its a bathrobe pack.

Jadeinchains

Didn't they already have a bathrobe... well towel but that's similar enough. If it's a valentines pack ( which now that I think about it is probably a safe bet ) when I'd hope there's some male fan service again like last year.

I do like the whole sweater look though so I actually would like it if they went with that, If Lisa got something like that I'd buy it. ( Lisa better get something TN. )

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I hope it's something that shows a tremendous amount of boob and ass, like maybe a thong lace and micro bra pack?? And it'd be cool if they included 1-2 males in the pack in like comical heart boxers or some cheesy shit like that xD Or maybe a valentine's day special fan design pack that uses intentionally fanservicey designs??

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
You never know, when they did 12 costume sets in ultimate they featured two guys in the pack two for the last few, who's to say they won't do it again? XD

Jadeinchains

like maybe a thong lace and micro bra pack?? comical heart boxers

I don't deserve this, Please no lol. Something a little more substantial than underwear. and for the men nope I want something completely out there.

Be realistic:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Besides, like I said; its a 17costume pack. There are 17 KT girls (including Lisa) so it will very likely be only for them.

Yeah lol probably true, I'd chose Lisa over the male characters any day so as long as she gets something I'll be happy with it.
Maybe it will be a design con... okay no probably not.

P2p1mbs

You never know, when they did 12 costume sets in ultimate they featured two guys in the pack two for the last few, who's to say they won't do it again? XD

Again with this? Like I told you last time, that was back when the game was doa5 ultimate. Back then, there were only 12 doa girls so they added stuff for the guys to have 16 costumes. There are now 16 doa girls as well as the KT owned guest girl outsider unwelcome trespasser that is :naotora:. Ever since she came out, every 17 costume pack was all for them.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I don't deserve this, Please no lol. Something a little more substantial than underwear. and for the men nope I want something completely out there.

Yeah lol probably true, I'd chose Lisa over the male characters any day so as long as she gets something I'll be happy with it.
Maybe it will be a design con... okay no probably not.
I don't think they'd allow jockstraps Jade, already shutting your fantasy down. XD As long as it's not shitty apron 2.0 I'll be good, I fuckin' regret buying Kasumi and Phase 4's, I don't even use them XD.
Again with this? Like I told you last time, that was back when the game was doa5 ultimate. Back then, there were only 12 doa girls so they added stuff for the guys to have 16 costumes. There are now 16 doa girls as well as the KT owned guest girl outsider unwelcome trespasser that is :naotora:. Ever since she came out, every 17 costume pack was all for them.
Hey hey hey hey hey, be thankful :tina: even gets in on these costume packs XD Her and :lisa: and :mila: and :christie: are amongst the least popular girls, if I had it my way I'd throw Tina and Mila out of the equation and add :mai: and :eliot: so I could have some more costumes for "The Suicide Squ@d", I'd choose Lisa too but Jade is kinda watching what I type and I don't wanna be ate up like Nicki's *** if she menaged with them and let them eat her *** like a cupcake.

But yeah let's just see, either I'm gonna be right or you will be wrong:cool: Famitsu should be out by next week or sooner.

YBNDM

Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing a western trend costume set, seeing backless sweaters would be cool imo.

P2p1mbs

Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing a western trend costume set

This is a Japanese developer we're talking about, they want to release costume that either appeals more to the locals or has maximum worldwide appeal. Western focused costumes may not be something they would consider, especially since doax3 is asian exclusive.

If not bathrobes, I wouldnt mind lacy underwear, more lacy than the valentines day costumes from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD