Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Give me a pack of those trending sweaters with the back exposed, that fetish(?) Is currently popular and topical right now.

Dont pass this up like they did with kitty keyhole lingerie

I already wanted to ask what's up with those. They are all over Twitter for a while now:

C3QRD2IWEAEf3kk.png

I figured you would know about them...

And I do remember when you were into that kitty lingerie... XD

Jadeinchains

Eww Is that what the sweaters look like!?! Kill it with fire! I didn't think you could make sweater dresses look bad but never mind.

Also I sometimes check Meidocafe's twitter... smh.

ShinobiGuy

I could go for a pack of those sweaters too, they are hot! First I have heard of them. Do real people wear them too or is it a manga phase?

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
The sweaters are sexy ngl but I wouldn't want them, I'd prefer tighter clothes that show every detail over those preferably. Plus there's no cleavage, I'd have to be a surgeon to get a decent but hot pic for the LR photography thread, that's how I take all my pictures tbh, I find a good for the more sexy ones and try to take a sophisticated yet sexy shot.

@ShinobiGuy It's mainly a Manga thing but they exist in real life too XD

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
After that new leifang costume, we really need hair color option. She looks so good with black hair.
That was actually her default color in the older DOAs, they lightened it up brown in DOA4 when Kokoro was added to avoid mix ups although Kokoro had butt length hair and Lei had mod back length level.

Jadeinchains

I'd try to crack this code again like when I successfully cracked last months but considering it just says depots again I don't think that's going to help us. Hopefully that steam has been updated though means we are going to see it soon.

Jadeinchains

I'd like cocktail dresses or animal lingerie.

Yeah, I know.

Lol If my Lion Lisa entry got in with an animal lingerie pack or something I'd be so happy! :) I'm waiting for another design contest though since that's the main thing for dlc I'm excited for, I think the last one started in March? If so then it's not long for one. I'd like cocktail dresses too, Christie's is one of my favourite outfits in the game so If Lisa got something like that I'd be very happy.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
If they did cocktail dresses they'd probably just reuse Christie's and give the girls different accessories and heels depending on their category and remove the thigh kinife. I wouldn't mind cocktail cheongasm short mini dresses for the girls tho with the cleavage window like Anna's from Tekken.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I hope for a Soul Eater pack, nostalgia man (even though i only got to like ep 20)
Soul: Rig
Maka: Ayane (blonde ayane yess)
Death The Kid: Eliot
Liz: Marie
Patty: Honoka
Black Star: Hayate
Tsubaki: Momiji
Death: brad wong cause why not
Medusa: Christie
Blair: Nyotengu
Spirit: Raidou
Excalibur: Gen Fu
Stein: Bayman
Crona: Phase 4 I guess?

Yuffie

So thanks to Steam, the dlc might come out this coming week.
Let's see if they are SK swimsuits since DOAX3 is getting it.
Or just a typical crappy fetish pack

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It's not SK suits hopefully, why sell the same damn thing in LR?? That takes away the incentive to get it on X3. I have kinda been wondering why people are assuming that's what we're getting. We didn't get the Keigo DLC in LR or any of the other exclusive X3 swimwear.

Jadeinchains

If they actually continue to support doax3 ( season passes for it etc ) If both doa5 and doax3 get dlc each month then I think they should be different from each other and I think it would sell better If they don't release the same stuff. For this month on doa5 though I don't think it will be the SK outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD