Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiranui

It's weird to think in Rachel dressed like someone who looks like Cassandra/Pyhrra from SC series. But yeah, when you see her naked it makes sense it is Rachel who wears that outfit. At least is a phantasy fighter dress :)

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm only familiar with Deception IV (Although I'm guessing most of these will be from the new one to promote it) so I'm guessing
Helena
latest

Rachel -
latest

Marie Rose
latest

Brad
latest

Oh hey its that girl in the preview
latest

latest

latest

Bayman
latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

Those are all the enemy outfits in IV, which I think we may see in this pack (this didn't include all PRIMARY antagonists, just the random enemies)

Also keep in mind that in Deception, the clothes and armor were destructable, so...
that's cool and all but we've already seen MR's(robot girl with pigtails) and Rachel's teased... and Helena will get her Reina costume fom DOA2/U because like Millenia she's in Deception IV: Nightmare Princess.

Kronin

I think that would be perfect for Leon seeing as he has/had a gladiator costume (not sure if it's in LR).

All the outfits of DoA5 are available in Last Round (so that gladiator outfit too) and yes, it would be a nice choice on Leon for this reason. However, just because Leon already got a similar one, I would prefer more to see it over another character =)

Last edited:

The Enforcer

Definitely mixed on the last couple reveals.

I'm partially glad Raidou is getting healthy costume support, but getting two in a row means someone else who didn't get one in Fighter Force won't be. That's definitely Rachel's stance. Anyone notice how are hair isn't visible? Seems like it should be at that angle. Any suspicions as to whether or not she gets an accommodating hairstyle?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Definitely mixed on the last couple reveals.

I'm partially glad Raidou is getting healthy costume support, but getting two in a row means someone else who didn't get one in Fighter Force won't be. That's definitely Rachel's stance. Anyone notice how are hair isn't visible? Seems like it should be at that angle. Any suspicions as to whether or not she gets an accommodating hairstyle?
It would be amazing if Rachel got Freise's Tendrils but I doubt that will happen. I think for that teaser image her hair is up in her default style.

Zero Beat

All the outfits of DoA5 are available in Last Round (so that gladiator outfit too) and yes, it would be a nice choice on Leon for this reason. However, just because Leon already got a similar one, I would prefer more to see it over another character =)
I could see that too. Bayman preferably, so they could have a gladiator showdown. Then again, everyone's saying it's Raidou, so that's looking like a no go.

The Enforcer

It would be amazing if Rachel got Freise's Tendrils but I doubt that will happen. I think for that teaser image her hair is up in her default style.

I had considered that, but should have to be spinning or something for it to be lateral at the point in time that the screen shot was taken. My excessively wishful thinking is that she would finally get her 'curls' hairstyle even if just in name to match Friese's 'curls' of her own, lol.

HHH816

if and if this costume is destructible

i'm hoping that it will shattered and stay at the ground. not popping out like a balloon

Kronin

I'm asking if we will get copy/paste as for the Fighter Force (but hoping done so good to appear fine just like happened for the superhero pack) or not. Honestly there are good chances for it, but from another side it's also true that the customization mode of Deception could also make possible DLC outfits all different between them even if not owned from named main characters of the series. We will see.

I had considered that, but should have to be spinning or something for it to be lateral at the point in time that the screen shot was taken. My excessively wishful thinking is that she would finally get her 'curls' hairstyle even if just in name to match Friese's 'curls' of her own, lol.

Honestly I doubt but this would be great... recently I'm in love with curly hairs :p (and relatively to the fiction realm I particularly like the "aristocratic" kind of as the ones of Freise xD)

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Am I the only one who feels that Reina's costume might end up on Hitomi instead since her short bob + headband looks very synonymous to it?

I wish it doesn't end up on her though. :/

Fifty Shades of Bay

As long as he's doing Dakota Johnson's role, I'm good. -cues in Love Me Like You Do music-

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

Are we 100% sure that the pack gets released tomorrow though? Maybe they're spreading the sneak-peeks over two weeks.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD