Status
Not open for further replies.

Blash

sheeiiit it only took Capcom close to 30 years to finally make Ken even LOOK different from Ryu lol.
Thats just the japanese way. They use the characters as tools to develop a story, instead of developing the characters to advance the story. Thats why the majority of the public don't "get" foreign story telling.

But I agree. Even with that mentality, you would think that Ryu and Ken could have received some sort of aesthetic advancement before now, instead of Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, Passive Guile, Moderately-hungry Chun li or whatever else the SF franchise is saturated with now.

TRI Mike

Looks like I'll pass on this one as well. Noka looks hot on it but it doesn't motivate me to buy. She needs more fighter outfits instead of regular clothes and sexy things.

Kronin

Looks like I'll pass on this one as well. Noka looks hot on it but it doesn't motivate me to buy. She needs more fighter outfits instead of regular clothes and sexy things.

I understand what you mean, btw remember that from what we know so far Honoka is an ordinary Japanese girl and not a martial art student: her casual outfits are actually her main outfits and what she should wear ordinarly, they aren't out of place or not canon in her case (differently for example by Kasumi's casual outfits). Of course I know that this Nyotengu's outfit is not one of such costumes.

This is the same peculiar reasoning that should be applied to Marie Rose (that could wear an uniform from the practictioners of Systema - indipendently from her moveset being faithful or less, she uses that specific martial art - but before of all her identity is tied to be a maid favouriting gothic fashion), or Nyotengu (that should wear outfits from the tengu folklore).

However remember also that all the packs of the 1st season pass were related to fighters costumes (I know anyway that Honoka got particular cases as her SK gym outfit or the witch costume from Deception), so in general we didn't see casual or purely sexy costumes in the last months.

Last edited:

TRI Mike

Yeah but I still think Noka should get something like a karate suit. Hell, just give her Hitomi's and I'll even buy as long as I can make her look like a martial artist. So far I'm using her with just the bikinis because I don't like her regular clothes/schoolgirl outfits and some people insist on getting triggered by it.

Kronin

Well, I was saying that her current outfits are fitting for her, but anyway in future I would like to see Honoka get some fighter outfits me too (even if I've no idea of what kind of).

So far I think that her Ninja Clans outfit is the thing more close to a fighter suit for Honoka and neither really misplaced considering very likely what are her origins (and even the red/pink color seems to me pretty fitting for her peculiar hair). Don't you like it as "candidate" for a fighter outfit waiting for other ones?

Argentus

Kinda off topic but I just discovered this is dlc for dynasty warriors

latest

So...why exactly can't we have dynasty warriors costumes/stages/characters in doa?

Id love a playable lu lingqi/zhurong/xingcai/wei yan/gan ning/ sun Shangxiang/Zhang He/yue Jin/Yu Jin in DOA!

Although realistically they'd just pick the cutesy girls like diaochan, the cat girl, etc.

KaiBro

Kinda off topic but I just discovered this is dlc for dynasty warriors

latest

So...why exactly can't we have dynasty warriors costumes/stages/characters in doa?

Id love a playable lu lingqi/zhurong/xingcai/wei yan/gan ning/ sun Shangxiang/Zhang He/yue Jin/Yu Jin in DOA!

Although realistically they'd just pick the cutesy girls like diaochan, the cat girl, etc.
We kinda did for 3 of the characters (Kasumi, Momiji, and Ayane). It was the Warriors Orochi pack. I'm down for a Dynasty Warriors crossover dlc though since Dynasty Warriors is my favorite game.

Argentus

We kinda did for 3 of the characters (Kasumi, Momiji, and Ayane). It was the Warriors Orochi pack. I'm down for a Dynasty Warriors crossover dlc though since Dynasty Warriors is my favorite game.
i'm not counting that. I mean a real DW DLC pack. Not Samurai Warriors, not DOA ninjas in the Warriors games, but a full Dynasty Warriors pack for DOA just like they did with Senran Kagura and Deception.

SoftCabbage

They used to give Zhao Yun's armor to Hayabusa, SSX to Ayane, and Sanzang to Momiji in NG2Sigma.

But yeah i agree they should add DW Crossover. It's their main partner's product ffs.

Argentus

They used to give Zhao Yun's armor to Hayabusa, SSX to Ayane, and Sanzang to Momiji in NG2Sigma.

But yeah i agree they should add DW Crossover. It's their main partner's product ffs.
Just first ideas in my head

Like, Leon could get Lu Bu
Ein could get Jia Chong,
Ryu could get Zhao Yun, or Yue Jin
Leifang could get Guan Yingping
Zack could get Zhang He or Wei Yan
Hitomi could get Bao Sanniang,
Jann Lee could get Guan Suo
Rachel could get Xingcai or Yueying
Gen Fu could get Huang Zhong
Bass could get Meng Huo
Bayman could get Deng Ai or Xu Huang
Rig could get Gan Ning
Mila could get Sun Shangxiang (DW5 Version) or Lu Linqi
Eliot could get Lu Xun
Honoka could get Xiaoquiao
Marie Rose could get Daqiao
Christie could get Wang Yi
Brad could get Jia Xu
Tina or Lisa could get Zhurong

SoftCabbage

Doa characters look really fat in musou costumes.

Btw, Hayabusa definitely get Zhao Yun. Ayane, SSX. Kasumi, Yuanji. Hayate, Sun Ce. Honoka-Marie Rose, the Qiaos. Raidou, Lu Bu. Lisa, Zhu Rong. Tina, Lian Shi. Leon, Huang Gai. Jann Lee, Gan Ning. And so on

Argentus

Doa characters look really fat in musou costumes.

Btw, Hayabusa definitely get Zhao Yun. Ayane, SSX. Kasumi, Yuanji. Hayate, Sun Ce. Honoka-Marie Rose, the Qiaos. Raidou, Lu Bu. Lisa, Zhu Rong. Tina, Lian Shi. Leon, Huang Gai. Jann Lee, Gan Ning. And so on
I get Hayabusa/Zhao Yun, but I suggested Yue Jin because he looks kinda ninja-y.
latest

Though I guess that look would work for Hayate as well

Jann lee was a tough call between Gan Ning or the two "nunchuk martial artists" but I'm giving Gan Ning to Rig instead. he just fits the "Thug" look of Gan Ning better than Jan Lee does,
latest

latest
While the "stylish martial artist" looks would work well with Jan Lee, I think
dynasty-warriors-7-artwork-shu-guan-suo.jpg

While I can see Raidou as LuBu on the "Demon" aspect, I think it should go to Leon instead for the "Strongest Warrior - Strongest Man tie in
Classic Raidou would fit Huang Gai better, honestly. Though Leon could also do Deng Ai or one of the other 'huge" characters
dynasty-warriors-8-deng-ai-artwork.jpg

deng2bai2bstanding.jpg

latest

Xuhuang-dw7.jpg

Helena definitely needs either Zhenji or Zhang Chunhua though
2384839-zhenji_dw8.jpg

2518439-zhang+chunhua.jpg

Another reason I want Lu Bu for Leon, is because of my still fanon idea that Mila is Laurens kid, and I kinda want Mila to get Lu Lingqi if she doesn't get DOA5 era SSX.

latest

latest

SoftCabbage

Jann Lee's hair fits Gan Ning's though. Lol. Rig is Ling Tong, bald version.

Or Jacky, Gan Ning. Jann Lee, Guan Suo (like u said). Lei Fang, Bao Sanniang.

This needs own thread. XD

Argentus

Jann Lee's hair fits Gan Ning's though. Lol. Rig is Ling Tong, bald version.

Or Jacky, Gan Ning. Jann Lee, Guan Suo. Lei Fang, Bao Sanniang.

This needs own thread. XD
I don't think hair should be the deciding factor lol. This is about the costumes.

Maybe. Let me make one, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD