Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
I guess, without numbers, majority or minority, not everyone can be pleased. Hyabusa's default costumes are alone are the pinnacle of his character. With him getting about two costumes a year, isn't much other direction than wacky.
Well, he used to have the white/brown/red ninja skins, the future ninja costume, the tuxedo and if you count Ninja Gaiden, the NG2 Fiend costume. There are plenty more things you can do that are cool with him that don't involve goofy canine ears or oni horns.

The Enforcer

Well, he used to have the white/brown/red ninja skins, the future ninja costume, the tuxedo and if you count Ninja Gaiden, the NG2 Fiend costume. There are plenty more things you can do that are cool with him that don't involve goofy canine ears or oni horns.
I agree, but I suspect their spacing out his cool stuff, or they just feel that super cool 'ninja' isn't Halloween enough. Heck, maybe it's being saved for NG4, I dunno.
Whatever the reason, if there were enough community work to showcase for him, it would help the case whether it be artwork or modding. I still want all of his classic stuff, but TN may not be hammered enough yet through the right channels to make it a reality.

Jadeinchains

I think Mila got that Bee outfit to reference Maya the Bee cartoon. Miiila, Mila the Bee!!

This little bumblebee bitch?!
MayaLatAmAdds414.jpg

CRJ6U9RWEAAmOJW.jpg

To be honest I can see the resemblance.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I am mostly disappointed with texture and clipping errors this time. Ein is cool with me because he won't have those issues. But the elf costumes have clippings with their weapons and ears, some of the textures are very very flat.

Are they? :( Damn, I usually boycott any costumes with atrocious textures even if I like the general designs. They looked alright on the pictures...
The textures on Hayate's coat for example looked really nice in this pic:

CRJ-BByWIAInzIo.png:orig

By the way, what is he supposed to be? An aristocrat ram or or something like that? XD

MayaLatAmAdds414.jpg

OMG, don't call her that!! D: She was part of my childhood. And this is the OG Maya, not that new CG abomination:

die-biene-maja-20.jpg

Bee Maya and Willi. :3

Last edited:

RetroMe91

Are they? :( Damn, I usually boycott any costumes with atrocious textures even if I like the general designs. They looked alright on the pictures...
The textures on Hayate's coat for example looked really nice in this pic:

CRJ-BByWIAInzIo.png:orig

By the way, what is he supposed to be? An aristocrat ram or or something like that? XD

OMG, don't call her that!! D: She was part of my childhood. And this is the OG Maya, not that new CG abomination:

die-biene-maja-20.jpg

Bee Maya and Willie. :3
He is an illuminati puppet. ;P

Perhaps the textures are just my opinion..

After that trailer, I can see why some people are pissed about the 1 person having 3 entries selected and 3 people having 2 selected. They bragged about having 1,800 designs, but only relished in select artists. I get that it isn't a big deal, but they could have highlighted 34 artists, but instead highlighted 25 or even less. I'm not mad, I will still enter again, but I am getting really bored of the Halloween contest... I want to design casual costumes, swimsuits, or a different holiday personally... haha

Last edited:

Marteze

Hayate's design is so damn good. It sucks because I'm an aries, but I don't play Hayate too much. :(

@Tyaren The texture is okay. It depends on the costumes I suppose. Which is normal. 34 costumes is a lot to make.

Trailer's up!

yikes....... TN it's time for some new music, this is antiquated. It's 2015. These costumes overall seem uninspired.

Argentus

Lol @ Ein. XD I called it...

Congrats to @Kodachi for getting in two costumes and congrats to the one designer that got in like 3 or 4(?) costumes? Wow. XD

Even though there are many costumes that I don't personally like, I feel like Team Ninja really put a lot of thought and effort in those. All seem to be very detailed, varied and there are hardly any real swaps. High Elf Kasumi and Dark Elf Phase4 do actually make sense.

Last but not least...
@Argentus be(e)ing like:

310.gif
Bitch please.

I just shaved and got a haircut.

I think Mila got that Bee outfit to reference Maya the Bee cartoon. Miiila, Mila the Bee!!
I'm assuming you're not serious.

Seriously though her mma gear has a Bee logo. Has since vanilla.
MayaLatAmAdds414.jpg

CRJ6U9RWEAAmOJW.jpg

To be honest I can see the resemblance.
Eh. At least its not the slutty version but still not buying. Kinda unhyped since it was so predictable what shed get like with the metal slug outfit.

Jadeinchains

Bitch please.

I just shaved and got a haircut.

I'm assuming you're not serious.

Seriously though her mma gear has a Bee logo. Has since vanilla.

Eh. At least its not the slutty version but still not buying. Kinda unhyped since it was so predictable what shed get like with the metal slug outfit.

When I saw Mila's my thoughts were that it's better than the mummy one from last year. Also it fits her considering bees are like Mila's spirit animal.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Eliot's design looked so cute on paper, but the in-game version is so dark and dull and brown... D: Also, why do they still use the default conehead hair, when he now long had better quality hair. No buy as usual. Lol, I can't even remember the last time I bought Eliot DLC. :XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD