Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuardo

Just bought my first ever DLC. That Kasumi dress in the latest pack is gorgeous! Glad TN put this in after it had a tough job of beating the blue valkyrie costume in the 2014 contest (which is a great design, to be fair).

Oh, and the DLC is up on UK PSN now (and I assume the rest of Europe).

Kronin

Another good news (at least for PS4 and Xbox One users) is that the new stage is not listed in the season pass: after Fireworks I'm sure that no one was expecting the opposite, but it's glad to get the indirect confirmation that the new stage planned for March (they said that the new character will be released with it) will be free =)

Also, until reading it on the DoA Portal news, I hadn't noticed that the Red Bull outfit for Marie Rose is actually a slighted different version from the one gifted to the DoA Festival, that so keep in some way its special exclusivity status. The official name of the outfit is indeed: "Red Bull 5G “B” Costume", where the B is for the Blue color on the wristbands and visor band (while the DoA Festival version is called "R" as "Red" for the same reason).

red-bull-5g-marie-rose-rb.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

Funny enough, the Season Pass costume looks like an actual attempt at Hibana's costume than her Ninja 2015 outfit.

I can see it me too, but I think that this was just a coincidence: it's not the first time that a ninja outfit for Kasumi come in a white version (see her C1/C2 - that own anyway a slighty different design, or her C9 with her DoA1 outfit). To make her new main outfit for DoA5 white seems to me just the prosecution of a tradition.

Jadeinchains

Lol well Okay I somehow managed to miss the entire announcement and release of this new dlc and season pass. Because it always chooses to not alert me when something huge happens. But regardless this dlc is great and congrats to who got their design picked.

Poor Lisa always getting left out. Also like others have said and like what was pretty obvious the new character is 99% guaranteed female.

P2p1mbs

Hopefully the new stage will be Burai Zenin, Great Opera, Freedom Survivor or even Aerial Gardens.

Or a new one. But I think it will be an old one.

outside of the rain, i personally think Burai Zenin would be too... bland to remake. as far as doa2u stage remakes are concerned, koku an is the stage i want to see most if only for the snowman.

if it is a remade stage (as it most likely will be), i want to see more doa4 stages since the only one we got so far are the wrestling ring and dojo. waterfall valley or kyoto in bloom are good possibilities (i would say they were the most iconic stages in 4) but id also like the possibility of crash club if only for the possibility of bringing back character theme remixes

Darkton93

Well, we got something good here. Lots of great fan-designed costumes. It seems the fans care more about costume design than TN.

As for the new character, the fact that she gets a debut costume set with such a high amount pretty much tells me she's getting Santa, Cheerleader, and Nurse among others, so she's another girl like all the rest.
doa5u_dlc_cycle.png

synce

I rarely check their Facebook, does TN usely get hammered over the DLC and prices? Because I clicked on their ad for pass 3 earlier and it is a madhouse over there. I felt kind of bad for TN's social media guy :(

There's already a third season pass? lol Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD