Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

I see the metal armor exploding into confetti will make a triumphant return.

And Ein got exactly who I expected. I've only seen the first few episodes of Fairy Tail so my knowledge is limited. But, you know, "suddenly in his underwear" guy has Ein's name written all over it. lol

Also, you have Gen Fu's hidden in Hitomi's spoiler. You may want to fix that.

Sotherius

I can't recognize everyone, damn.

And i follow fairy tail, can someone tell me everyone?

And i'm sad i don't have the ps4/xone version of the game, and i would buy a ps4 soon, but now with those new versions coming out, i'm not sure.

P2p1mbs

No Christie.... i can't even

At least she has more costumes overall than Rachel, I checked last night and saw that Rachel has around only 30 costumes compared to the other non-guest girls who have at least 40. That being said, Christie does get ignored a lot these days; I think the last time she got something in a dlc pack that wasn't all the girls was the designer's pack from last December :(...

Sonicfan11589

Brown haired Tina :)! I am pleasantly surprised. I MUST BUY THIS!
Tina being a brunette since DOA1. :)
And in case anyone didn't realize, it seems Ein is the first male character whose outfit can be torn to show off his skin. I know Raidou(?) had armor outfit in a past DLC pack but wasn't sexually exploited.

Argentus

DLC is up! XB1
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...s/9e3312c3-a5d8-4e94-9136-4d514f732714?page=1

DLC is up! XB1
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...s/9e3312c3-a5d8-4e94-9136-4d514f732714?page=1

Oh boy! Nothing for my characters!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Wow, Ayane & Kasumi look awesome! Momiji (Loose Hair? Yes Please!) & Hitomi look pretty cute too.

Don't care for the destructibility though. A lot of them look stupid including Kasumi's & Ayane's. Ein's is the only one that justifies it LOL.

UpSideDownGRUNT

At least she has more costumes overall than Rachel, I checked last night and saw that Rachel has around only 30 costumes compared to the other non-guest girls who have at least 40. That being said, Christie does get ignored a lot these days; I think the last time she got something in a dlc pack that wasn't all the girls was the designer's pack from last December :(...
Christie literally just got a costume in the last pack.... did you like completely miss that or something?

Also, the pack is now on PSN UK, Downloading it now :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD