DOA5U listed on Amazon... new info

Gill Hustle

Dumping blind hatred on the developers themselves is entirely unfair to them.

man-clapping-gif

v06N8.gif

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I mostly agree with Erik... but what guarantee do we have this version will be good¿

It's DOA 5 with more stuff. No where does it claim it's going to be an entirely different game with entirely different system mechanics.

If you like the idea of playing an augmented DOA 5 with more stuff, you will enjoy the game.

And there are bound to be some tweaks that change the game flow, but there is no way to know if its going to be for the better or for the worse.

Brute

Standard Donor
I mostly agree with Erik... but what guarantee do we have this version will be good¿
Same could be said for any game. This game we actually have a way higher chance of knowing how good it will actually be though because, like Rikuto said, it's just an more flavorful version of a game we've all played. Those of us who enjoyed that game are more likely than not going to enjoy this one.

synce

Amazon page updated again... nothing really new. It mentions power launchers but TN still won't say what they are.

Since they haven't been shown in either trailer I'm guessing they're flashy new power blows that launch instead of knock back

TRI Mike

I'm pretty sure it's just a move or two everyone will have that causes max launch height at all times.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
High likelihood to be Rachel. They seem to have been listening to requests and Rachel was far and away the most requested female. Quite likely she was even more highly requested than Momiji. I'm not sure how they'd make her fight, though. Irene would make a bit more sense because the CIA is trained in hand to hand fighting. Rachel is just stronger than most people and swings a war hammer and uses a grappling hook.

synce

I still say if it's Rachel she would've been in the vote as a mystery character. As much as I'd love to see those sweet mammaries swinging around in 5U my bet is they listened to the constant DOA vs VF requests instead, and that's cool with me too.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I hope the VF characters are ban-worthy in 5U and that the extra female is Dural. Then I can play DoA when I play DoA. :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD