KungFUsed

I want Bass to have a similar Kinnikuman Mask from Ultimate Muscle
I mean he already does the Kinniku buster

1342288946527.png

Argentus

I want Bass to have a similar Kinnikuman Mask from Ultimate Muscle
I mean he already does the Kinniku buster

1342288946527.png

And Tina does the Palo Special, should she get a Warsman mask?

b005a4a8573b5bcc39672975ef2b0940.jpeg

Also, remember that Kinnikuman was originally a parody of Ultraman, so there's probably cross copyright issues with adding the signature finned mask.

Momiji-Baybee

I just realized something else. In that picture, it looks like Mila is about to gleefully lariat (or just suckerpunch) Kokoro directly into Lei Fang.

Probably for making her dress up in one of their stupid cutesy outfits when she knows she should be getting the black leather getup the others have.

They aren't stupid. And I'm sure TN put her in that group because she fits more to the girls of Team O personalities then the girls in Team A. And it's not like it doesn't fit her, they didn't give her the sleeves or whatever those things are on her like they did the other 3.

Speaking of those, does anyone else notice the girls ties? They seem to have animals on them. Hitomi has a bear, Lei Fang has a panda, and if you look closely Mila has a bee. I can't see Kokoro's though. Wonder which animal she got

Momiji-Baybee

idk about that..
998387-KGLSIBY.png

Lol is that real? I could see this conversation happening

Poison: Alright Hugo, ready to go to the beach?

Hugo: Yeah, wow Poison look hot in swimsu.... Um, why Poison have bump down there?

Poison: Um Um.... I just put some money in there!!

Hugo: Oh nice!! Now Hugo and Poison could buy hot dogs!!

(puts hands down Poisons swimsuit)

Poison: You idiot NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Momiji-Baybee

Isn't poison only a tranny in the US version for whatever reason?

Nah I think she is fully a tranny everywhere. It's that the US looks at her as post op (meaning her down stairs area was removed) while Japan looks at her as pre op (meaning her down stairs is still there)

Momiji-Baybee

Everyone looks at her as MB's alleged "pre-op" version. She has tits and a dick. Not that complicated.

Got this from Wikia

Street Fighter IV's producer Yoshinori Ono, when asked in an interview about the matter, stated "Let's set the record straight: in North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual. But in Japan, she simply tucks her business away to look female."

Argentus

They aren't stupid. And I'm sure TN put her in that group because she fits more to the girls of Team O personalities then the girls in Team A. And it's not like it doesn't fit her, they didn't give her the sleeves or whatever those things are on her like they did the other 3.

Speaking of those, does anyone else notice the girls ties? They seem to have animals on them. Hitomi has a bear, Lei Fang has a panda, and if you look closely Mila has a bee. I can't see Kokoro's though. Wonder which animal she got

It's not that the outfits themselves are stupid, I'll admit, it's just that it's stupid on Mila. The utter tomboy with a level head (Fangirl moments excepted). To be wearing the same poofy frilly cutesy outfit as the usual "cutesy airheads" of the cast, when she's the polar opposite is just dumb.

As for Kokoro...well they gave Fang a panda because china. So what animal would be stereotypically japanese?

On the other hand, it's probably a cherry blossom.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
^fox? Is that Japaneseish? Something ninja like :confused: maybe a tanuki...

Lol a Tanuki is basically Japanese Raccoon (Ayane already claimed the Raccoon/tanuki), I believe what you were thinking of was a Kitsune which is a red fox

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD