DOA6 Graphics Thread

Chaos

Look at those Tetris textures on the floor matt LOL (ಥ﹏ಥ)

DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20191015192451.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Do NOT provoke anyone to return here, please, lol.

I think Shining Wave's picture told me everything I would have said. A bunch of silly people taking a bunch of silly photos that are absolutely meaningless to fighting games. The PC joke. I won't even entertain it because the dark side feels so good. PC has the power here.

Juihau

I think Shining Wave's picture told me everything I would have said. A bunch of silly people taking a bunch of silly photos that are absolutely meaningless to fighting games. The PC joke. I won't even entertain it because the dark side feels so good. PC has the power here.
You completely ignored the whole "PC has buggy hair textures that PS4 doesn't" thing,
Just gonna chime in and say real quick, the buggy alpha maps on hair, which is one of the reasons it looks kind of atrocious, are distinctly not an issue on PS4.

PS4:
ff6cb760f2.png

PC:
075806fe0c.jpg

And, for reference, that's PC with max settings at 1080p and PS4 on prioritize action, so I gave PC as much of an advantage as I could.

Why are people acting like it’s all Koei Tecmo’s fault. So far I know the director of the game decides the direction a game goes into in terms of lazy DLC choices. People forget that Koei Tecmo is the publisher and not necessarily the developer. People like to point fingers at Koei Tecmo whole it’s mostly just TeamNinja that’s ruining the game.
Sure, Team Ninja are the ones who actually make the game, but Koei Tecmo are the ones who make vital decisions like, y'know, how much funding the game gets, what they are and aren't willing to actually fund, and when the game and any dlc has to come out. KT are almost certainly responsible for the game coming out without lobbies, for example, and are likely the reason the game gets dlc so frequently. Not to mention, it seems like they have the majority of TN's best staff working on projects they deem to be higher priority, like Nioh 2 and collaborative works with other companies.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I play on PC and don't see them at all. Playing on a potato? Meh whatever at least on PC it runs like it's supposed to.

People are now toying with the idea here that it's Team NINJA's fault? Lmao.

I think someone here read that if you plant an idea, even if it's a stupid one, maybe it will stick and catch on.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I wanted to see if people couldn't tell though. As if Darth Vader didn't say enough as it is.

This thread consistently "derails" itself with off topic jabs at other people.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

People won't buy all this game issues are only due Koei. Unless you think TN are the best developers in the world, they never make mistakes and they are forced to holding back in every single area in this game, is hard to believe it.

There are obvious issues that have nothing to do with Koei, because I don't think no one here think Koei forced TN to not include Phase-4 theme in the game, right?. It's just one of the several TN "oversights" in this game.

You don't see this kind of issues in other Koei games with even smaller budgets. This game is like this due both Koei and TN.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD