DOA6 Graphics Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
5wHgq16l.jpg

The energy I get from Nyotengu went from sultry in DOA5 to: I'm batshit crazy and I can't control what my tongue is doing in DOA6. XD

tumblr_m9y6dan5fv1qku0hu.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I have the feeling that the PS4 Pro is just Graphics mode on base PS4, but it's 1080p and can actually run worth a damn.

Seems that way. Both performance mode and graphics mode on PS4 Pro are 1080p and locked 60fps.
Since there's already one locked 60fps mode, I would've liked to also have a real graphics mode where they maybe could bump the resolution to 1440p or improve antialiasing (the game is very jaggy and shimmery) at the expense of framerate, like all other console versions have. :/

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So yeah guys. The graphic settings for the Steam version are very...minimal. No low/med/high/max or custom presets. Am I missing something? l0l

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So yeah guys. The graphic settings for the Steam version are very...minimal. No low/med/high/max or custom presets. Am I missing something? l0l

Lol, lemme quote myself from February 1st in response to you on my profile page:
"You'll be in for a surprise if you think the PC version will look much better beyond just resolution."

Something else: Characters have two navels now:

40282632563_d6ff34bb3a_o.png

Probably in case one of them gets lost again...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ninoasker

I know the navel thingy is an error that not even an amateur would commit, but...

can we talk about how there’s stages with no skydome at all????

like, miyabi and chinese festival are literally red/orange jpgs

but the worst outcome is the throwdown, which is literally a black jpg making it even worse cause, you know... it’s supposed to be night time, can we have some stars??? the moon???? SOMETHING???? LMAO, I swear they look like they just loaded a stage in XNALara and didn’t bother on also loading the skydome that comes with it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
But, seriously, WTF are they doing? Let alone how they effed it up to begin with, how did they also eff up in fixing it? I don't see how people with functioning eyes would do stuff like this.

At first I thought it's incompetence, but slowly I'm beginning to think someone thinks that's funny. I'm not going to bother anymore. There so much more wrong with this game's visuals other than just messed up male anatomy....
For example them downgrading returning character models. I compared Mila's default costume/character model in DOA6 with that of DOA5. They actually reduced the polygon count and now you can see very clear low polygon angles:

fwdp0yus76dn7p3zg.jpg

flymf7efe46jn8dzg.jpg

lrhprck6ydml71dzg.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD