Not open for further replies.

Azarino

Has nobody mentioned this yet?

F9D246B7-81BD-4F08-9602-AB9181712E22.jpeg

Classic bow
:helena:

just_me

Standard Donor
I guessed Ayane's Ninja Gaiden outfit as her default… so I think I came pretty close XD

I'd assume Honoka's C1 will be the one from the story teaser and not the schoolgirl outfit from the gameplay part… Marie is unchanged either way XD

edit: also Kasumi's sword now seems to be in the right spot on her “classic” costume.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Great trailer with so much content to unpack! :D I was just closely examining it frame by frame.

Ayane's costume is beautiful. When I saw the trailer start during the PS Lineup Tour I thought for a moment it was going to be the announcemnt of the next Ninja Gaiden, lol. Kasumi's fugly suit looks even worse in comparison now.
I'm relieved and annoyed at the same time that Marie Rose wears the exact same gothic lolita dress. XD I was worried they'd take it away for something completely generic, the same direction she was going after her release. I'm annoyed they didn't design a new gothic lolita dress. It is remodelled though. Even in the highly compressed video that was apparent.
Bayman returning is great, also his classic orange vest costume.
And Honoka... Well, I knew she was going to be in, but I really don't care for her. She's such a low effort, generic character. They didn't even give her a new default either. I guess the school uniform one will be her default.

That new stage is awesome! :D It looks so close to Jurassic Park that I wonder if they will get into legal trouble, lol.

Jadeinchains

Going through the trailer for the stages, So first of all there's clearly a new Zack Island stage, although this time instead of taking place on one of it's beaches it takes place above the waterslide on the side of the volcano. Which is cool that they brought Zack Island back but have set it in a totally different way. :) And there was definitely some kind of laboratory stage too. :eek: And the dinosaur stage.

Edit:
@Tyaren Honoka actually appears in a new casual outfit for a quick sec at 0:15 in the trailer. So alternate outfits they showed a lot, Ones I saw were -

Leifang - Cheongsam and Casual outfit
Hitomi - Casual outfit
Honoka - Casual outfit
Kasumi - Classic blue garb

KnacKrover

Going through the trailer for the stages, So first of all there's clearly a new Zack Island stage, although this time instead of taking place on one of it's beaches it takes place above the waterslide on the side of the volcano. Which is cool that they brought Zack Island back but have set it in a totally different way. :) And there was definitely some kind of laboratory stage too. :eek: And the dinosaur stage.

Shit! This island was disguised from DOATEC HQ:eek:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Uh-oh...

"DEAD OR ALIVE 6 will officially launch worldwide on February 15, 2019 for PS4/Xbox One & PC Steam Coupled with the official release date, Team NINJA revealed the first details on the DEAD OR ALIVE 6 digital pre-order bonuses. PlayStation 4 owners who take advantage of pre-order sales will score a unique DOA6 theme as well as obtaining “The Female Tengu” Nyotengu as a playable character. Xbox One gamers who pre-order the title will also be able to download Nyotengu to their roster on top of receiving a pre-order bonus costume for the legendary Ryu Hayabusa. A special Early Purchase Bonus program for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners was also announced, as gamers who digitally purchase DOA6 by March 14, 2019, will receive a bonus costume for one of the game’s most popular characters, Kasumi. Gamers who enter the Early Purchase Bonus program on Steam will collect the Kasumi costume as well as Nyotengu as a downloadable character. In addition, Team NINJA unveiled a Digital Deluxe edition of the game for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam that will include a set of 25 extra costumes, three bonus musical tracks, a DDX exclusive Kasumi costume, and an exceptional character added to the lineup, the formidable Kasumi clone, Phase 4."

Preorder /DLC characters already 6 months before release...

just_me

Standard Donor
Preorder /DLC characters already 6 months before release...

They could have turned it around with that trailer… but then they kinda fucked it up again lol

Well if the Costume pack is an indicator, we will get 25 Chars at launch… so that's good enough I suppose.

Jadeinchains

Okay so officially Nyotengu and Phase 4 confirmed as well even If they haven't been shown yet, In a single day that's 6 characters revealed! :D
Marie, Honoka, Ayane, Bayman, Phase 4 and Nyo.

I wonder what the 25 extra costumes will look like though? Casual outfits? swimsuits? I guess we'll have to see.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Marie Rose is in!!! I knew her and Honoka would make it in xD And Ayane is in now so all those people who were saying DOA was cancelled till she came in can simmer down now xD I like her new costume tho and I knew Marie and Honoka wouldn't have their designs touched

The preorder and collectors edition content basically show they're still gonna milk the fan service elements for the Japanese so that's interesting and they do hint that Phase and Nyotengu will make it in. Also the story seems like it'll definitely be alot darker than ever before!:oops:

Jadeinchains

They gave Marie Rose gothic eye makeup and thick eyeliner:

9wszw75ajwzofukzg.jpg

I actually like it. Completes the look, makes her appear a bit less cute and young.

Oh I didn't notice that but yeah that really adds to it. I like it. :)

As for the preorder and collectors edition stuff I guess It is what it is so I'm just gonna roll with it, I doubt I'll get the collectors edition with Phase 4 and the 25 outfits since collectors editions are always really expensive. The preorder thing though I might to get Nyo since I've always liked her more than Phase 4 anyway.

Jadeinchains

Well that trailer has gotten me hyped as hell, I can't wait for moeee news. And maybe the next trailer can be a wrestlers one with Tina Bass and of course Lisa being revealed? ;)

also If Genfu is in doa6 finally him and the water slide can meet. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD